Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That aint gonna do a damn thing, she still gonna be same timid kid, teach her how to throw them hands

Everything ain't gotta be a lesson. She's not timid but she is less fortunate than others. So with my blessing, I'm going to bless her. I do generous things because I love good karma. I'm not out here trying to teach everybody a lesson. She's a child getting bullied, she can easily fight but what would that do. You gotta mess with their mental. She gon come to school clean as a whistle tomorrow.

Interview went perfect everyone :clawd2: the entire hiring panel said they would hire me right now but the warden have the final say so. Even if I don't get the job, it really boost my confidence in myself as well as confirmed my aspirations are as dope as I believe they are ;;;;;

You got this!!

kandy, you do realize who you talking to right?

he used up his one nice post per day like 7hrs ago lol

Everything ain't gotta be a lesson. She's not timid but she is less fortunate than others. So with my blessing, I'm going to bless her. I do generous things because I love good karma. I'm not out here trying to teach everybody a lesson. She's a child getting bullied, she can easily fight but what would that do. You gotta mess with their mental. She gon come to school clean as a whistle tomorrow.
And what if one of the kids steps on those new kicks? What then, she just gonna run to you and cry?

Lol...

When you said you werent coming in she was like

"I see...ok well feel better...."

the-office-ryan-notes-gif-1427208419.gif

*phone rings*

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

"BOSS! SHE AINT WORKING!!!"

She plottin
Lol Probably in fact I HOPE she do cuz I got something for that ass... she be missing whole days and shit cuz her dog ran away and she couldn't find him lol

For a brief moment last nite, I thought about growing locs

I asked about them at the african shop I take my son to for his dreads and she said I would have to 2 strand twist and 'maybe set them for a while and try because my hair is really curly. I am not sure if that is true or not. lol.

I asked about them at the african shop I take my son to for his dreads and she said I would have to 2 strand twist and 'maybe set them for a while and try because my hair is really curly. I am not sure if that is true or not. lol.

It takes a lot of patience. Was thinking about doin something different.

my old neighborhood just had its first homicide of 2017.

I dont know what makes a person kill another person but its straight up wack.

weak ones pull guns.

handle your motherfucking business without resorting to violence.

we definitely need to start working on conflict resolution in our communities

because this shit is fucking disgusting.

I always get sad when I listen to Nas "street's disciple"

nigga was all in love.
I wanted him and kelis to make it
smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back