Welcome To aBlackWeb

Net Neutrality Petition Officially Filed

All of this geek shit is like a foreign language to me. Please keep me updated on anything positive that happens.

All of this geek shit is like a foreign language to me. Please keep me updated on anything positive that happens.
you will keep paying for one price for internet instead of doing that tiered shit they were trying to propose

I don't know if using the internet is geek shit to you but that's what's on the line

Basically they trying to introduce data plans for the internet like cell phones (not entirely accurate but the most simple way I could explain it)

I don't know if using the internet is geek shit to you but that's what's on the line

Basically they trying to introduce data plans for the internet like cell phones (not entirely accurate but the most simple way I could explain it)
he knows what it means

lou gon lou

My internet bill aint change once since they did this. I have noticed that websites i stream movies and TV are extremely slow though.

These ppl aren't stupid, if they get their way they wont change things overnight, it'll be a slow and gradual change so the general public doesnt notice and also gets slowly used to the bullshit

Back