Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Childish Gambino - This Is America

I dont even wanna read all the in depth thought pieces.

Ppl did that with Get Out and were pulling bullshit out their ass.

Jordan Peele had a sit-down with an outlet (I forget which) where they asked questions regarding the movie and he actually ended up confirming a lot of them though.

i had a thought

maybe, he's already aligned the artists for the potential remix

I was thinking Lupe would be DOPE

but i wonder how many unofficial response verses/freestyles are there going to be from this beat

I'm hoping for a Black Hippy/TDE remix.

I was thinking Lupe would be DOPE

giphy.gif

i think the best irony in this whole thing is the critique of the "distractions"

distractions happen all the time in the media, and most people are enamored with the distractions presented to us. That's typically the topic of discussion, and what gets trended and retweeted.

some people are people more worried about the president's relationship with kanye west and stormy daniels than we are with his relationship with world leaders who would do our country harm....

and my take on most of these distractions is often that the shit is corny and stupid, and i'm often irritated with how much energy people put into trivial things.....

which is why i find this video funny, cuz i'll say the dancing n shit was kinda silly, and people will defend it saying that's the point...oh i get it... but like most distractions... the dancing looked stupid

For someone who wants Black AMERICANS to control their narratives and images, you are very negative towards Black expression and art.

dont be mad when Black panther 2.0 pops up and niggas are back to rocking dashikis and talking in fake african accents. remember you, DUPac, rolled your eyes and grunted when Black people in this country tried to tell their own stories.

Last edited:
Lol nigga, you've been bringing up that bitch ass nigga in every thread in this section for the past 2 weeks! Df u mean "this what i been waitin on" lol

Back