Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

A former friend of Kevin Hart was charged Wednesday with trying to extort the actor using a “surreptitiously recorded” video of Hart with a woman in Las Vegas, prosecutors said.

Jonathan Todd Jackson — known as Action Jackson — was charged with attempted extortion and extortion by threatening letter, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday.

Jackson, 41, has appeared in a small role in one of Hart’s movies. Greg Risling, a spokesman for the district attorney’s office, told the Los Angeles Times that the two men were once friends. Jackson now faces up to four years in county jail if convicted.

“Jackson is accused of trying to extort an undisclosed amount of money from Hart between Aug. 25 and Aug. 30, 2017,” the district attorney’s office said in a statement on Wednesday. “Jackson allegedly had a videotape of the actor with a woman in Las Vegas and then is accused of trying to sell the recording to numerous celebrity news websites.”

In a tweet that appeared to reference the charges, Hart — who has been promoting his new comedy tour — said he was “hurt” and “at a lost for words and simply in complete disbelief at the moment.”

Last year, Hart admitted to cheating on his wife, Eniko Parrish. He apologized to her and his children in an Instagram video in September, alluding to the extortion attempt.

“I made a bad error in judgment and put myself in an environment where only bad things can happen, and they did,” he said in the video. “At the end of the day, man, I just simply got to do better. But I’m not going to also allow a person to have financial gain off of my mistakes and in this particular situation, that’s what was attempted. I said I’d rather fess up to my mistakes.”

A former friend of Kevin Hart was charged Wednesday with trying to extort the actor using a “surreptitiously recorded” video of Hart with a woman in Las Vegas, prosecutors said.

Jonathan Todd Jackson — known as Action Jackson — was charged with attempted extortion and extortion by threatening letter, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday.

Jackson, 41, has appeared in a small role in one of Hart’s movies. Greg Risling, a spokesman for the district attorney’s office, told the Los Angeles Times that the two men were once friends. Jackson now faces up to four years in county jail if convicted.

“Jackson is accused of trying to extort an undisclosed amount of money from Hart between Aug. 25 and Aug. 30, 2017,” the district attorney’s office said in a statement on Wednesday. “Jackson allegedly had a videotape of the actor with a woman in Las Vegas and then is accused of trying to sell the recording to numerous celebrity news websites.”

In a tweet that appeared to reference the charges, Hart — who has been promoting his new comedy tour — said he was “hurt” and “at a lost for words and simply in complete disbelief at the moment.”

Last year, Hart admitted to cheating on his wife, Eniko Parrish. He apologized to her and his children in an Instagram video in September, alluding to the extortion attempt.

“I made a bad error in judgment and put myself in an environment where only bad things can happen, and they did,” he said in the video. “At the end of the day, man, I just simply got to do better. But I’m not going to also allow a person to have financial gain off of my mistakes and in this particular situation, that’s what was attempted. I said I’d rather fess up to my mistakes.”

It's always the closest ones to you that will do you in. Ask Chaka Zulu and Julius Caesar about that. SMH

Didn’t Kanye buy his own laptop back he was fucking bitches on from his cousin for 250K....

“ A king simply cant kill a king”

Damn, niggas black mailin their own niggas to get bread?

This why my circle's lookin like a period at this point.
My circle always been small but my nigasn got just as much to lose as I do lol. We would never do no shit like this to each other. Smh

So who is Action Jackson?

Is he famous?
Homie has been mad commercials and he was on the Real Husband's of Hollywood with Kevin Hart. He played the male stewardess and he was in Think Like A Man 2.

maybe its just me but I've always been cautious about that type of shit so I look for it

I got coworkers and in laws and cousins and shit that'll bring that type of shit up when we alone....wanna talk about they hoes and show pics and be waiting for me to chime in....i got nothing but crickets for em

if I was on that shit ya'll would never know....most of the time I dont really be up to shit important and still be secretive af lol

I dont even eat lunch in areas of town I feel like I'd be spotted or run into somebody I know

this celebrity shit is another beast tho

maybe its just me but I've always been cautious about that type of shit so I look for it

I got coworkers and in laws and cousins and shit that'll bring that type of shit up when we alone....wanna talk about they hoes and show pics and be waiting for me to chime in....i got nothing but crickets for em

if I was on that shit ya'll would never know....most of the time I dont really be up to shit important and still be secretive af lol

I dont even eat lunch in areas of town I feel like I'd be spotted or run into somebody I know

You married right?

yeah

most of the guys that wanna talk and show me all this shit are too

Not that I do anything for anyone to report but if I did it would be by my self. I have heard cases where dudes have seen their Bretheren do dirt and then they go home and tell their women and then later it gets back to the wrong person. I wouldn’t trust anyone. Because news always has a way of traveling and you never know whose jealousy of hate is hidden. Also, some men will try to make themselves look better to their woman with the I am not like such and such. He did this and that tonight. Kill all informer!!!! ( just jokes)

So who is Action Jackson?

Is he famous?

My circle always been small but my nigasn got just as much to lose as I do lol. We would never do no shit like this to each other. Smh

Homie has been mad commercials and he was on the Real Husband's of Hollywood with Kevin Hart. He played the male stewardess and he was in Think Like A Man 2.

Yep, he chocked Kev out on in the plane scene and was at the shoe convention. Damn.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-02-at-5.05.15-PM.png

this here, i never been on that shit....

even before i was married, i used to completely dip off when i was chillin with a shorty....

i always kept that shit seperate....i dno't need niggaz knowing what i'm doign and how i'm doing it...

Back