Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

lol u know Parris Dennard is pissed off rn...fam been doing this shit for 2 yrs and no one gives a fuck...Kanye makes 2 fuck ass statements and republicans are name dropping him to fund raise

Notice how all the men the Kardashians date go through these "transformations" and/or their careers get ravaged. They chew you up and spit you out. Every single one of them.

Armenian witchcraft is what my conspiracy brothers would say.

I believe this is merely performance art/marketing for his album. Perhaps this whole thing is tongue in cheek

Nigga... Da fuck is you talkin bout, fam? They're both stupid ass statements, but ain't no one talking bout no sexual assault shit. Foh wit that shit

They're contradictory positions. If someone is a victim in slavery, which was much longer, it's contradictory to place blame on victims of sexual assault. Yet I've still seen people who victim blame in rape cases criticize what Kanye is saying.

Bro that comparison is stupid and doesnt make sense at all. Let it go

If someone thinks saying "look at how they live/dress/act/etc" justifies sexual oppression they logically should think the same shit about the subjugation of minority groups - the difference is just race vs gender.

If someone thinks saying "look at how they live/dress/act/etc" justifies sexual oppression they logically should think the same shit about the subjugation of minority groups - the difference is just race vs gender.

No one is saying anything about sexual assault in this thread but you. You're trying to shoehorn a whole different topic into this conversation and it's coming off as a little weird.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/pro...kanye-west-to-white-house-for-summit-on-race/

Pro-Trump Pastor Darrell Scott Wants to Bring Kanye West to White House for Summit on Race

One of President Donald Trump‘s most outspoken African-American allies, Pastor Darrell Scott, wants to bring Kanye West to the White House for a discussion on race, according to a Politico report.

Scott was a regular fixture at Trump’s pre-election campaign rallies and even spoke during the Republican National Convention.
Most recently, Scott’s been working with Jared Kushner on a plan to revitalize black urban neighborhoods and is now working with the son of Trump’s lawyer and friend Rudy Giuliani on his plan to hold a White House summit featuring West.

Andrew Giuliani did not return multiple requests for comment by Politico about the collaboration.

Scott, though, seemed more than willing to talk about the event he says will be a chance for West, and other invited artists and athletes, to say how they truly feel.

“It’s going to be unscripted, unfiltered, blunt,” Scott said. “No topic is off the table.”

Scott also claimed he invited Cleveland Browns fullback Jim Brown, basketball Hall-of-Famer Elvin Hayes and the boxer Evander Holyfield in addition to West.

They did not respond to a request for comment from Politico either.

As of now, there is no date yet set for this proposed meet-up and Scott, while seeming confident, admitted he didn’t know how many would actually come.

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnE7RCmrbs8']“A lot of people have spunk and courage on Twitter,” he
said about the planned summit. “I wonder how many will actually show up.”[/URL]

so on a serious note,

do the K's get all Ye's shit when he mysteriously commits suicide?

they're laying all the backstory out for it

it wouldnt surprise me at all

A lot of those things he did and said were besides the fact the person was black. Like calling people who knelt sons of bitches. That's obvious he feels a type of way that they knelt and not cause they black. Banning muslims is try to stop the threat of terrorism. You think he gives a fuck who you pray too? The central 5 case. I ain't seen vid or audio of him even speakin on it but if he did it's possible he thought they were guilty. He can be wrong on judging cases. The shithole comments. Again no audio or vid but how does calling somewhere a shithole pertain to race? I'm sure there's places in the US that could get called a shithole.

There are racist people out there and he can tell who they are cause they say they hate blacks. Or blacks who hate whites (even though some think that doesn't count). If Trumps dropping N bombs and calling for lynchings of black people you have a point but he ain't.
Who does this white bitch belong to?

so on a serious note,

do the K's get all Ye's shit when he mysteriously commits suicide?

they're laying all the backstory out for it

it wouldnt surprise me at all

I mean that is his wife that has his kids.

I don’t see why not

Bruh as you all know I had no problem with him expressing his thoughts. I do have a problem with the morons who don't get that what he was saying about slavery was wrong though. The cunts who don't get why black americans where rightfully hurt by what he said.

Cause even if he was referring to mental slavery (which I don't think he was that's just people trying to rationalize it) that shit STILL isn't a choice. People who are trapped in that circumstance are conditioned into that frame of mind from the moment they're born.

They don't know any better than the horrible psychological circumstances they've been forced to end up with. Until they branch out if they even get to. It's why struggle is so desensitized in the hood.

Those of us still here see it everyday. There are people who can't go a day without creating an obstacle for themselves or dwelling in drama. Not cause they're masochists but because that has been normalized. To them it's just anothet day. All they know to do IS survive.

That shit was not by choice that shit was because another group made sure to marginalize them all generationally and they sowed the seeds for that level of mental entrapment. Since it was forced then how the fuck can it be choice?

I always said this dude was a moron on the IC despite his talent. Others said I was hating. Looks like my gut instinct was right all along though.

Back