Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Van ethered tf outta him.

John legend already hit the nail on the head when he called in to ebro on what he assumed was kanye's thought process n why its still irresponsible or irrational. Ye's interview confirmed that.

BUT maybe some ignorant ppl will learn from the dialogue.

Ye going soft. Feel like 10 yrs from now he'll be a full fledged monk.

Y’all need to leave Kanye alone. He gone, ain’t shit we can do. Soon as white America finds no more use for his shenanigans and Kim fancies some other fool he’ll be kicked to the curb. Guaranteed he will crawl back to the black delegation for acceptance. Most will welcome him with open arms, but naw fuck all that. This dude done had so many chances.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/kan...-strong-political-opinions-i-just-love-trump/

Kanye West: ‘I Don’t Have Extremely Strong Political Opinions…I Just Love Trump’

Kanye West says he has “never been into politics” and that he doesn’t “have extremely strong political opinions,” despite the fact that for the last several days the popular artist has taken to Twitter to seemingly voice his support for President Donald Trump.

During an interview Tuesday with TMZ, West took yet another opportunity to show his support for Trump.

“My righteous point of view is free thought,” West said, echoing one of his recent tweets. “Now, if you want to ask me, I don’t have extremely strong political opinions…I’ve never been into politics,” West added.

But then West, immediately after claiming not to have strong political opinions, voiced a strong political opinion.

“I just love Trump. That’s my boy,” West said.

West’s comments come just days after he didn’t rule identifying as a conservative.

“I haven’t done enough research on conservatives to call myself or be called one. I’m just refusing to be enslaved by monolithic thought,” West tweeted Friday.

368F35AF-084F-426A-9D4B-9A4F79B3F2E2.gif

Kanye has to be on some Joaquin Phoenix type shit. This has to be some pre-album troll job....right?

source.gif

Kanye has to be on some Joaquin Phoenix type shit. This has to be some pre-album troll job....right?

source.gif

I'm starting to think that.

He's saying all this outlandish shyt but when the album drops, he got songs saying "FUCC DONALD TRUMP! YOU THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FRIEND! ORANGE FACED FUCC'ER...I'M PRAYING FOR YOUR END!"

WTF!???!! jus watched the slavery was a choice vid. That nigga dead to me. Rest in piss bitch.

Back