Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I'm tempted af to purchase the RBE ppv, but i'd only be buying it for the daylyt battle. If there would've been one more fire match up on there, i would've bought it asap.

I'm tempted af to purchase the RBE ppv, but i'd only be buying it for the daylyt battle. If there would've been one more fire match up on there, i would've bought it asap.

U on here lurkin ARP?

lol that's what i was thinking. This nigga's alil too vague with the announcement. I think they're gonna "announce" the battle during the event, but he won't be battling. He's too big of a battle rapper to not make an official announcement and build momentum leading to the event.

lol that's what i was thinking. This nigga's alil too vague with the announcement. I think they're gonna "announce" the battle during the event, but he won't be battling. He's too big of a battle rapper to not make an official announcement and build momentum leading to the event.
Get ready for Mook vs Showoff.

Ranking the possible opponents that make sense for Mook from most sense to least sense.

1. Tsu Surf- this would be my top choice but due to the platform we can wager a guess that it won’t be Surf, but you never know.

2. Hollow Da Don- I’ve heard that he’s had talks with ARP in the past about potentially battling on that platform. It could happen now.

3. Arsonal Da Rebel- they’ve been wanting to battle each other for years. And they’ve had their problems in the past so there’s a storyline and history there. And Ars said he’d only come out of retirement to battle Mook and/or Hollow.

4. T Top- this was supposed to go down on Smack Vol 2, but Mook backed out, Top battled Daylyt on another league last year so contracts shouldn’t be a issue.

5. Charlie Clips- they have history and both have said they’d battle each other.

6. Aye Verb- only because his name is the number 1 rumored name to battle Mook on RBE.

7. DNA- they tried to get this battle back at SM 2, but Mook turned it down, they took shots at each other in the past and they have history word to the DNA/Rex battle.

8. Calicoe- they have a lot of history, Cal been trying to battle Mook for years even trolling him for the battle, word to the bar in Detroit.

9. John John Da Don- only because he tried to troll Mook for a battle. And he tried to set it up on Bullpen.

10. Showoff- only because of RBE otherwise his name wouldn’t be on this list. Maybe ARP want to give his gunner this shot.

I don't think it's any of the new cats, cuz on Champion Jay Blac said it's somebody who called out Mook in 2012.

Back