Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Anyway.....Bill use to go in HARD on the black community, especially poor and low income brothers & sisters. From how we dressed to what we named our children (""You ain't African, why you using African names!?!", "“Your Dirty Laundry Gets Out Of School At 2:30 Every Day get out of school at 2!"" "Stop blaming the white man! ""etc,etc )

And that wasn't no "tough love". That was someone who didn't see themselves apart of the community, someone chastising,berating and ridiculing those he thought he was better than

Still I wont criticize or dog the man out on these predominantly white social media outlets (like he use to do us) , because there is racial injustice when it comes to black people and the courts,
but I'm not the "turn the other cheek",""let bygones be bygones"" type of a guy.

IMO......THIS is HIS wake up call and karma. And I will not stand in it's way

I never took Bill's speeches that way and still don't

He didnt just say pull up our pants tho. He pretty much said we are dumb we dont talk right and aint about shit. Also just because you do good shit dont erase your bad shit. Eldridge Cleaver was a rapist but he was a panther. Cosby aint Jesus man.

So this ain't what most folks say on here damn near everyday about Young Thug, Lil Yatchy and their ilk? Niggas ain't on here talking about how dumb mumble rappers are?

So this ain't what most folks say on here damn near everyday about Young Thug, Lil Yatchy and their ilk? Niggas ain't on here talking about how dumb mumble rappers are?

And them niggas is lame as shit for thinking young thug and lil yachty really talk how they rap.

And them niggas is lame as shit for thinking young thug and lil yachty really talk how they rap.

It not about them thinking they talk like they rap cause I haven't read that from anybody. Its about them possibly being dumb enough not to be better than mumble rappers and kinda of proving those thoughts about them to be true when they do interviews.

It not about them thinking they talk like they rap cause I haven't read that from anybody. Its about them possibly being dumb enough not to be better than mumble rappers and kinda of proving those thoughts about them to be true when they do interviews.

Im not hearing this anti mumble rap bs. Dont give a fuck.

No caption needed

Excellent vid! That last quote by Malcolm X was spot on. The media will have you caring about your oppressors issues more than your own. You got people getting all excited about every story on CNN Fox whatever even if it has nothing to do with your life or even counterproductive to your own community. The elite media panders to minorities to support their causes but the pandering stops when it's time to return the favor. There was not a shred of proof against Bill Cosby so they brought in the big guns aka more crying white women. They hammered in over and over that "they all can't be lying" and people just ate it up with no thought that it didn't even make sense.

Excellent vid! That last quote by Malcolm X was spot on. The media will have you caring about your oppressors issues more than your own. You got people getting all excited about every story on CNN Fox whatever even if it has nothing to do with your life or even counterproductive to your own community. The elite media panders to minorities to support their causes but the pandering stops when it's time to return the favor. There was not a shred of proof against Bill Cosby so they brought in the big guns aka more crying white women. They hammered in over and over that "they all can't be lying" and people just ate it up with no thought that it didn't even make sense.
u see it in this very thread..lot of sheep walking round refusing to think objectively.....

these new videos are interesting.

we have black men defending white women while saying they pro black women when the black women dont get the same help as white women...

then to try to cover it up as anti rape.....but where are the horns for the victimized black women?

did murders of black men get this much attention?

as those white women dont care if she was raped and wont stand behind her like past and recent history has shown?

yea...ok.

Bruh no matter how you spin it you're going to be extremely hard pressed to find a black woman who will agree with you that the rapes of white women should be given a pass solely because they are white...because rapist typically don't give a fuck about the race of the women they rape so to them all they're going to hear is you excusing a rapist. I actually let a friend of mine who was raped when she was 19 read the posts you typed and their exact reaction was "That is not only callous as fuck but also the worst attempt at taking up for black women I've ever seen in my life"

Bruh no matter how you spin it you're going to be extremely hard pressed to find a black woman who will agree with you that the rapes of white women should be given a pass solely because they are white...because rapist typically don't give a fuck about the race of the women they rape so to them all they're going to hear is you excusing a rapist. I actually let a friend of mine who was raped when she was 19 read the posts you typed and their exact reaction was "That is not only callous as fuck but also the worst attempt at taking up for black women I've ever seen in my life"
funny but plenty of women who i was speaking with agree with me.

callous?

please......like i said....i dont give a fuck about the rape of white women....black women need our support.

but i guess you and her missed that point.

Back