Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

No one would disagree with the bold for the most part. And you definitely didn’t say that Weinstein not being charged is a good thing. So how does this relate to Cosby?

It doesn't which is why my initial post said it was dumb to try and draw a correlation between the two

We all agree Weinstein should be investigated. My question was why do you think he isn't being investigated? Just an opinion question.

My opinion...because if Weinstein falls then a bunch of people below him fall too. Its not people protecting Weinstein as much as people protecting themselves

Janice D wrote an autobiography titled Everything About me is Fake. She's been full of it. She even lied on Sylvester Stallone.

And I'm saying that if you ever brought up that point to a woman or women who have been sexually assaulted they would most likely call your point dumb as fuck
you really think so?

so if a black woman knows she wouldnt and cant get the same type of support for her abuse as these white chicks....she would call me dumb as fuck for only wanting to support black women who were abused past and present?

if that women still sides with white women without being sided with during her abuse......shes part of her own problem.

i guess you thought you had a point.

you really think so?

so if a black woman knows she wouldnt and cant get the same type of support for her abuse as these white chicks....she would call me dumb as fuck for only wanting to support black women who were abused past and present?

if that women still sides with white women without being sided with during her abuse......shes part of her own problem.

You cant tell a rape victim that you only support them based on race tho. You can think it all day but you not gonna openly say that. You would probably still support a victim because you aint a devil but saying that openly people would look at you funny.

you really think so?

No she would call you dumb for openly saying "I'm excusing rape of white women"...which is dumb as fuck

No she would call you dumb for openly saying "I'm excusing rape of white women"...which is dumb as fuck
as those white women dont care if she was raped and wont stand behind her like past and recent history has shown?

yea...ok.

You cant tell a rape victim that you only support them based on race tho. You can think it all day but you not gonna openly say that. You would probably still support a victim because you aint a devil but saying that openly people would look at you funny.
race plays a factor in the conviction of the raper and the raped.

if you want to try to act like it doesnt.....again ....you niggas are the problem.

and both of yall are still missing the point.

1 person has all the support
and the other has herself and family.

yet...if i stand behind the person with hardly no support and say fuck the person with all the support.....

you know something.

yall nigga get what im saying.
you both can have that weez a group shit......then be all hurt when you find out you black and alone.

you can have your white devil spawn and their lies.

keep forgiving them...as they throw you and yours to the wolves.

smdh

Back