Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

lmaooooooooooo yeah to niggas that are out here harming women

you sound scared...you aight?

should we be looking for you on the summer jam screen next?
lmao like 4 different niggas in this thread made the same point tho.... at least say good morning first

Lets act like innocent men aren't being released because a chick told a lie.
here s one.....ruined his life too

A woman whose false claim of rape sent former prep football star Brian Banks to prison was ordered to pay a $2.6 million judgment in connection with the case.

A Los Angeles Superior Court judge on Friday ordered Wanetta Gibson to pay a $1.5 million, plus an additional $1.1 million in fees, including for making a false claim and court-related costs, the Long Beach Press Telegram reported.

Gibson was a former high-school acquaintance of Banks in 2002 when she accused him of raping her at Long Beach Polytechnic High School, according to the California Innocence Project, an organization that helped exonerate Banks.

Gibson sued the Long Beach Unified School District claiming the school was not safe and won a $1.5 million settlement.

here s one.....ruined his life too

A woman whose false claim of rape sent former prep football star Brian Banks to prison was ordered to pay a $2.6 million judgment in connection with the case.

A Los Angeles Superior Court judge on Friday ordered Wanetta Gibson to pay a $1.5 million, plus an additional $1.1 million in fees, including for making a false claim and court-related costs, the Long Beach Press Telegram reported.

Gibson was a former high-school acquaintance of Banks in 2002 when she accused him of raping her at Long Beach Polytechnic High School, according to the California Innocence Project, an organization that helped exonerate Banks.

Gibson sued the Long Beach Unified School District claiming the school was not safe and won a $1.5 million settlement.
she fucked up a career and sued the school?

just fucking wow

So the very small amount of women who lied about rape is more damagibg then the number of men who are actually rapists. Niggas was saying women should just come forward when they are victims. But even after a conviction they still arent believed.

The thing is what I think is scaring alot of niggas is that now its more open and known that anybody can be a rapist. Not just some perv in the shadows doing shit.

So the very small amount of women who lied about rape is more damagibg then the number of men who are actually rapists. Niggas was saying women should just come forward when they are victims. But even after a conviction they still arent believed.

The thing is what I think is scaring alot of niggas is that now its more open and known that anybody can be a rapist. Not just some perv in the shadows doing shit.

Yes, no innocent man should ever be accused and sent to prison.

so @Race Jones are you saying its ok to send an innocent man to prison for something he didnt do?
or are you saying the sending an innocent man kinda makes up for those that got away with rape?

i just hope this never happens to any of u niggas especially the if u aint a rapist u got nothing to worry about gallery

Anyway.....Bill use to go in HARD on the black community, especially poor and low income brothers & sisters. From how we dressed to what we named our children (""You ain't African, why you using African names!?!", "“Your Dirty Laundry Gets Out Of School At 2:30 Every Day get out of school at 2!"" "Stop blaming the white man! ""etc,etc )

And that wasn't no "tough love". That was someone who didn't see themselves apart of the community, someone chastising,berating and ridiculing those he thought he was better than

Still I wont criticize or dog the man out on these predominantly white social media outlets (like he use to do us) , because there is racial injustice when it comes to black people and the courts,
but I'm not the "turn the other cheek",""let bygones be bygones"" type of a guy.

IMO......THIS is HIS wake up call and karma. And I will not stand in it's way

Anyway.....Bill use to go in HARD on the black community, especially poor and low income brothers & sisters. From how we dressed to what we named our children (""You ain't African, why you using African names!?!", "“Your Dirty Laundry Gets Out Of School At 2:30 Every Day get out of school at 2!"" "Stop blaming the white man! ""etc,etc )

And that wasn't no "tough love". That was someone who didn't see themselves apart of the community, someone chastising,berating and ridiculing those he thought he was better than

Still I wont criticize or dog the man out on these predominantly white social media outlets (like he use to do us) , because there is racial injustice when it comes to black people and the courts,
but I'm not the "turn the other cheek",""let bygones be bygones"" type of a guy.

It was odd considering that he came up during the civil rights era. But we’ve seen that that means nothing.

Like i said. He dont even like niggas

This sets a bad precedence though while all you keekeeing. There was no physical evidence provided none. Yet he was found guilty of a crime damn near 30yrs old. Fuck Cosby btw I'm talking about any regular nigga in the streets.

Fellas and some ladies too you could be charged for rape from some shit and found guilty without any evidence besides the accuser's word. Basically any broad you ever dealt with could come back in your life and said you raped her and you're fucked

30 years old? Didn't the charges get filed in 2004? Did the incident happen before then?

Back