Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

The nigga weaseled his way back in her life. He's a deadbeat, and no exaggeration, has about 9 or 10 kids by 4 or 5 women. Yet somehow, all of the women let him around like everything's normal. He was in the army for a stint, but got out when he literally cried to his superior officer when he found out he was gonna hafta go overseas for a tour.

I've been around dude like 3 times and he just annoys me. He a pretty boy type too and always in designer shit. Which would be fine, if you were able to contribute to all these kids you've fathered. I've never had the nigga in my shit. I was never around when he was physical with my sister-in-law and my father-in-law passed, so it would be dumb of me to spaz about some shit that happened in the past.

Last I heard, the nigga was finna get locked up for scamming 5 NFL players outta 25k for children's charity events.

The nigga is literally everything wrong with the black man all rolled into one person. It's fuckin incredible that one person could be such a fuck nigga.

I just asked cause its strange to me how sometimes family members are accepting of fucked up people because of who else is accepting of said person. It would be weird to me for this nigga to at your father-in-law house for a family function knowing he beat on one of his daughters just because of his daughter and grandkids.

No person I don't fuck with would ever be allowed in my house. I don't care who they are in a relationship with in my family. Keep them the fuck away from me.

Mya's eventual tell all book is going to finish off a couple floundering careers.

As young as she was, and had sisqo ready to fuck his life up.

Bruh im confused by you is your gripe with me or race or both? You taking it more personal it seems is this because i called all you IC niggas wack(yall prove me right daily) or because I talked about Drake one time?

Sounds like you got the gripe since you remember all that shit. I was just calling it how I see it. Makes more sense now.

This is terrible, but I remember watching Love and Hip Hop with old girl in the apartment back in college. From the way it was portrayed on there, she was a jump that got seeded up and wanted to force the relationship issue. He kept smashing because the pussy was good, but that was as far as it went and all the small "nice shit" was just to keep access to the box.

This is why I say you can't enter that FWB territory. Every. Single. Time. Someone catches feelings and wants to steer it into a relationship, someone else doesn't, and the one who does feels used and starts provoking shit with the one who doesn't. This nigga literally playa playa'd all the way into a domestic. I aint' reading 50 pages to find out what else happened but that's my take: he tried to simp enough to keep the pussy open, didn't realize he had emotional investment, and snapped over something more than her being in the same city. Come on. What sense does that even make? "You in LA too? BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU!" Word?

100% wrong and 100% easier said than done when in the moment. You haven't given a fuck about someone if they don't irritate you to the point of *wanting* to kick them in the forehead, but I know how the story goes on the Internet: he should have left. He blah, blah, blah, blah.

This is terrible, but I remember watching Love and Hip Hop with old girl in the apartment back in college. From the way it was portrayed on there, she was a jump that got seeded up and wanted to force the relationship issue. He kept smashing because the pussy was good, but that was as far as it went and all the small "nice shit" was just to keep access to the box.

This is why I say you can't enter that FWB territory. Every. Single. Time. Someone catches feelings and wants to steer it into a relationship, someone else doesn't, and the one who does feels used and starts provoking shit with the one who doesn't. This nigga literally playa playa'd all the way into a domestic. I aint' reading 50 pages to find out what else happened but that's my take: he tried to simp enough to keep the pussy open, didn't realize he had emotional investment, and snapped over something more than her being in the same city. Come on. What sense does that even make? "You in LA too? BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU!" Word?

100% wrong and 100% easier said than done when in the moment. You haven't given a fuck about someone if they don't irritate you to the point of *wanting* to kick them in the forehead, but I know how the story goes on the Internet: he should have left. He blah, blah, blah, blah.

He been with chick for a good minute tho like before they had kids. You get a pass on one slip up. 12 years 3 kids later nah

They just had an intense couple's spat,she came to her senses now all is well.
nah fuck that....

any chick who allows another nigga to take your guns.....she aint the one for me.

if she give the pussy to another nigga...i can leave her.
but you give my guns to another nigga...nah. now i cant protect my family from invasion? fuck that hoe bitch.

i still dont understand why allow her dad to take the guns but you still there.

but everyone said fab was wrong for yelling at her. and here she let her dad come into his house and take his guns and a nigga cant be mad.

and the cops got involved fab turned himself in....but he wasnt held ...even tho she had teeth knocked out?

something aint right with this soup.

i hate this generation

i remember the days when somebody you knew or a friend of a friend would tell some story how they saw/met/talked to ~insert celebrity~ and you had to decide if you believed them or if they was full of shit

nowadays, lets record it so we can post about it

give me a break

i hate this generation

i remember the days when somebody you knew or a friend of a friend would tell some story how they saw/met/talked to ~insert celebrity~ and you had to decide if you believed them or if they was full of shit

nowadays, lets record it so we can post about it

give me a break

What the hell, so you wouldn't want straight up proof that the story is true where you can see with your own eyes

I've always gotten the impression that Fab Juda isn't into shorty as much as she's into him. I could be wrong....just the vibe I get. Whatever the case....somebody in the relationship needs to smarten up. I wouldn't be surprised if the Coachella thing is his way of making things look better for himself ( legally ) after the domestic situation.

I've always gotten the impression that Fab Juda isn't into shorty as much as she's into him. I could be wrong....just the vibe I get. Whatever the case....somebody in the relationship needs to smarten up. I wouldn't be surprised if the Coachella thing is his way of making things look better for himself ( legally ) after the domestic situation.
Fab Juda LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back