Is weed a gateway drug?

• Yes

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 90.5%

• Total voters
not in the way that people make it

no, it doesnt make you want to try other shit

but if you fuck with enough weed you're most likely in a circle where other shit is gonna turn up

its up to the individual at that point

has a lot to do with age and lifestyle as well

The illegality of it might make it that way, like @GOAT said the dealer probably sells more then weed. But if its legal and I can get from a dispenser that is not likely.

Nope. Peoples minds are the gateway. I knew someone in highschool that never smoked weed a day in their life but they drank and did Coke.

LMAO

you reminded me of this rock star that used to be around where we kicked it

he was lookin for a hit one day and nobody had nothing

somebody offered him some weed and he looked so sad and offended

you know how their mannerisms be all outta wack.....that nigga leaned forward with one leg out behind him and yelled I DONT WONT THAT BUUULLLSHAT!

we died.....nigga needed that sally fuck some weed lol

Everyone should do mushrooms at least once in a relaxing enviroment (preferably outdoors). Shit will make u look at things w/ a fresh perspective.

Did it a number of times. Always good times.

Just a couple of weeks ago there was a segment on CBS about the medicinal benefits of psilocybin. I know some years back they were talking about how it helps people who suffer with cluster headaches.

Ive been so fucking gone off of weed that I literally couldn't blink my eyes...it did not make me wanna do something stronger

Infact me made me reevaluate what I was doing smoking the shit I was smoking

Did it a number of times. Always good times.

Just a couple of weeks ago there was a segment on CBS about the medicinal benefits of psilocybin. I know some years back they were talking about how it helps people who suffer with cluster headaches.

I've been hearing a ton about the benefits of Psilocybin. I've done shrooms tons of times and loved every trip except for one, but that was because of my friend not being able to handle his shit.

Ive been considering Microdosing shrooms if i can find a reliable source.

I've been hearing a ton about the benefits of Psilocybin. I've done shrooms tons of times and loved every trip except for one, but that was because of my friend not being able to handle his shit.

Ive been considering Microdosing shrooms if i can find a reliable source.

im kinda past my prime to just be trying shit.....I've done most of everything anyway

I really wanna do dmt once....maybe thrice

Back