Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Dos_Patos

Earlier you said niggas would tell u "go home and work on computers". Were you always into computers? Being that you weren't in the streets like ur fam, what were you into?
i was into chemistry, electronics, computers and understand why things work the way they do.
my dad used to buy me these lil chemistry sets...the simple things with like boric acid and a few test tubes...i would always do little experiments in the house....but with the way i think...i would use up all the shit fast and my curiosity would not be satisfied.

so then i started taking apart radios and toasters..anything i could get my hands on. just to find out how they work. i broke mad shit and cost my dad alot of money getting things repaired. shit, once i got it apart most of the time i could not get it back together. things just progressed from there.

now i still do the same shit. I got diy kits....learning maglev tech, renewable energy kits, at the moment im building my own AI. We need an AI that thinks like a black person. And this is how crazy the world is....One night my wife wanted some indian food. So i tell her ill go get it. Now at this time i just got a new laptop to start the AI programming with the Python software, but i didnt understand it. So, im going to this new indian place a few blocks over....i walk in and its two swiss guys sitting there and no one else in the place. I ask them if they speak english...one guy says yes. he tells me the owner will be back in a bit. so we chatting, turns out hes the head of the local python group. we exchange info and i now have one of the top guys to teach me something i want to know.

I also do alot of case studies on businesses. How the person started, what their motivation was , how the business works, and what keeps them afloat.

but yea...i was never a street dude, i only fought when i had to. since i fought some much in my own house and in my own hood...i really grew tired of it.
now i shy away from confrontation.

That's some impressive shit fam. What do you do for a living?

ok.....I own a lab asset management company that covers the North America, Puerto rico and Germany.
I maintain the lab equipment in big pharma labs and colleges.

The machines a take care of deals with the r&d to consumer product process.
They monitor cell cloning, cell counting, cell development, confluence measurement and colony detection.
some are using the grayscale 0-255 and some are infrared or fluorescent.

I have a non profit that gives scholarship to inner city kids.
A clinic and hotel in the DR. but they are both at a stand still at the moment. i am working with a church to help orphans there aswell
and I manage properties. or should i say..watch the person who manages my properties.

Within the last two years purchase 33%of a german company for service licensing that covers the US. Once i finish making the payments I will own the global service licensing rights.

ok.....I own a lab asset management company that covers the North America, Puerto rico and Germany.
I maintain the lab equipment in big pharma labs and colleges.

The machines a take care of deals with the r&d to consumer product process.
They monitor cell cloning, cell counting, cell development, confluence measurement and colony detection.
some are using the grayscale 0-255 and some are infrared or fluorescent.

I have a non profit that gives scholarship to inner city kids.
A clinic and hotel in the DR. but they are both at a stand still at the moment. i am working with a church to help orphans there aswell
and I manage properties. or should i say..watch the person who manages my properties.

Within the last two years purchase 33%of a german company for service licensing that covers the US. Once i finish making the payments I will own the global service licensing rights.

Damn, you got ur hands in everything. How did you get the money to start your first venture and what was your first venture?

Damn, you got ur hands in everything. How did you get the money to start your first venture and what was your first venture?
when i got fired from my job i was given a severance.....i used the last bit to incorporate the lab asset management company and pay bills. But i had to wait 6 months for the non compete to expire. my first customer was a small pharma company in gaitherburg. nice first check..but that went to bills and lawyers fees. so i had to use credit cards when we was already tight on money. things got really bad for a bit.

i just got custody of my daughter so she was coming to live with us soon and just got married when i got fired. My wife had just got back to working. all my money was going to lawyers for my two custody cases. her money going to trying to catch us up. man...i couldnt even get her the wedding dress she really wanted. she got something nice but it killed me not being able to buy it for her....shit was only like $500.
thats why i work so hard now and give her anything she wants. she deserves it.

i promised that i will get that dress for her on our 10th wedding anniversary when we renew our vows.

i once tried to sell weed when i got to high school. but heres the thing.....lol

i always had grey hair. it would pop up...then dissappear. shit was strange.

so i buy up all this weed. but niggas wouldnt buy it from me. then they finally told me why....because no high school kid has grey hair. niggas thought i was a narc that dyed his hair.

As for craziest thing..

man these niggas had crackheads in there fighting for drugs. they would throw whatever it was on the floor and watch them fight over it.
this one time....it was a girl i had a crush on but she was older then me....real pretty with a phat ass. she got on that shit...well they brought her to the house and threw crack on the floor and her an this chick fought for it....the other chick bit a chunk of meat out shorties side. shit was crazy to see.

also, it something they used to call a pit bull party.
niggas was always fascinated with pits....when one my my people invites me to one of his cribs to hang out. they would try to make the chick allow the dog to fuck them for the crack.

all this for their entertainment.

giphy (3).gif

when i got fired from my job i was given a severance.....i used the last bit to incorporate the lab asset management company and pay bills. But i had to wait 6 months for the non compete to expire. my first customer was a small pharma company in gaitherburg. nice first check..but that went to bills and lawyers fees. so i had to use credit cards when we was already tight on money. things got really bad for a bit.

i just got custody of my daughter so she was coming to live with us soon and just got married when i got fired. My wife had just got back to working. all my money was going to lawyers for my two custody cases. her money going to trying to catch us up. man...i couldnt even get her the wedding dress she really wanted. she got something nice but it killed me not being able to buy it for her....shit was only like $500.
thats why i work so hard now and give her anything she wants. she deserves it.

i promised that i will get that dress for her on our 10th wedding anniversary when we renew our vows.

2 custody cases? How many kids do u have? What happened with your oldest kid's mother?

2 custody cases? How many kids do u have? What happened with your oldest kid's mother?
i know this is what yall was waiting for.

2 kids from two different women.
my sons mother is around....still hates my ass. and i hate that bitch too.

i know this is what yall was waiting for.

2 kids from two different women.
my sons mother is around....still hates my ass. and i hate that bitch too.

I laughed entirely too hard at this. Lol.

As if all his attempts to get rid of her failed, so he's stuck with having her around.

Lol why do you hate her tho? What happened?
the main reason is she didnt keep her family in check. we was good until she had my son.

then everybody wanted to be the daddy, trying to block me out. i wasnt having it so we always got into conflict. so whenever i went to pick him up i was always ready for fuckery.
one day i went to get him....her dad and brother sitting in the living room with me.
these idiots leave a damn bbq fork out. my son picks it up and playful pushed it towards me eye. now hes like 2 but still...i snatched the fork and popped his hand. her dad didnt like that. so he wanna talk shit...we go back and forth..finally i said, i dont have to answer to you and i apologize for disrespecting you in your house but if you want to talk more come the fuck outside i got up walked out and slammed the shit out of the door.

this nigga goes and gets his rifle, comes outside and points the shit at me. told me to not come back again..i lost my fucking mind. but i didnt provoke him. went home thought about it. slept on it. then got my gun the next day and went to see him. i knocked on the door...let him know i had my shit but im here to talk. let him know to never do that shit again..and he wont stop me from seeing my son. he said cool.

like 5 months later or something this bitch disappears for two years. my only contact with my son was his school. like i had to take a day off work to go to his school just to tell him i loved him and daddy did not forget about him and i am working on it. took the fucking court like two years to make her ass allow me to see him. and it was all because some nigga that i knew was messing with her and he didnt want me around so he told her to not give me the number or address..thats what she told the court. it didnt matter if it was true or not, i handled that nigga the next time i saw him.

but the sad part is thats when i started seeing a change in my son.

its more but that my main reason that started it.

the main reason is she didnt keep her family in check. we was good until she had my son.

then everybody wanted to be the daddy, trying to block me out. i wasnt having it so we always got into conflict. so whenever i went to pick him up i was always ready for fuckery.
one day i went to get him....her dad and brother sitting in the living room with me.
these idiots leave a damn bbq fork out. my son picks it up and playful pushed it towards me eye. now hes like 2 but still...i snatched the fork and popped his hand. her dad didnt like that. so he wanna talk shit...we go back and forth..finally i said, i dont have to answer to you and i apologize for disrespecting you in your house but if you want to talk more come the fuck outside i got up walked out and slammed the shit out of the door.

this nigga goes and gets his rifle, comes outside and points the shit at me. told me to not come back again..i lost my fucking mind. but i didnt provoke him. went home thought about it. slept on it. then got my gun the next day and went to see him. i knocked on the door...let him know i had my shit but im here to talk. let him know to never do that shit again..and he wont stop me from seeing my son. he said cool.

like 5 months later or something this bitch disappears for two years. my only contact with my son was his school. like i had to take a day off work to go to his school just to tell him i loved him and daddy did not forget about him and i am working on it. took the fucking court like two years to make her ass allow me to see him. and it was all because some nigga that i knew was messing with her and he didnt want me around so he told her to not give me the number or address..thats what she told the court. it didnt matter if it was true or not, i handled that nigga the next time i saw him.

but the sad part is thats when i started seeing a change in my son.

its more but that my main reason that started it.

Damn, you need to write a book nigga lol

What change did you start to notice in your son?

you right and since i didnt ask for that..my dad went out his way for me.
i was his sidekick. took me to his speakeasys and tunk and spades and bidwisk parties.

so when things got better with my siblings..they still hated my ass because my dad showed me more attention. them niggas was into everything that was bad and i wasnt.

That sibling from different parent rivalry is real shit damn near biblical. I got 3 older brothers with different moms and 2 younger brothers I found out about recently. My sister and my brother closest to me got the same mom. Older brothers got different moms. Thing was everybody was so much older that I never saw any type of rivalry or beef between us.

Def wish my pops wasnt so messy about it tho

Damn, you need to write a book nigga lol

What change did you start to notice in your son?
just little shit..like he felt he didnt have to listen...saying no.
playing sick so she wont make him come with me.

none of that shit mattered...i'd pick his ass up anyway carry him to the car and drive off.

but at times she wouldnt let me in the house or wouldnt let me get him...and that when i told her keep it up and im going to take custody....she thought i was joking. it took for fucking ever but i did it.

That sibling from different parent rivalry is real shit damn near biblical. I got 3 older brothers with different moms and 2 younger brothers I found out about recently. My sister and my brother closest to me got the same mom. Older brothers got different moms. Thing was everybody was so much older that I never saw any type of rivalry or beef between us.

Def wish my pops wasnt so messy about it tho
man i was the youngest of 14.....5 brothers and 8 sisters.

we was some fighting ass niggas

Back