Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Dos_Patos

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Welcome back to ABW interivew.

Today we got the Bill Gates of ABW, the homie @DOS_patos .

Let me know when you're ready to start fam.​

we can get started.......
let the questions fly.

giphy.gif

Born and raised in Philly.

Lived in North Philly then moved to germantown.

growing up there was crazy. i had such a big family in both places i was always under someones shadow. i didnt like being associated with most of my family and was always determined to create my own lane and leave my own mark.

Born and raised in Philly.

Lived in North Philly then moved to germantown.

growing up there was crazy. i had such a big family in both places i was always under someones shadow. i didnt like being associated with most of my family and was always determined to create my own lane and leave my own mark.

Why were you always in their shadow? What did your fam do?

Why were you always in their shadow? What did your fam do?
welp....
Germantown is big but it kinda isnt. All my brothers and sisters went to the same schools. So while i was in elementary school, everybody knew me as such and such lil brother. the shit got sickening. Add to the fact i didnt like none of them except my sister right above me and my next to the oldest brother. so i didnt really want to be called their lil brother even tho i was.

niggas straight up aint know my name until i was damn near 7. i was always lil this or lil that.

but my moms side of the family was apart of the black mafia and JBM...once niggas found that out..a nigga would not raise their voice to me in high school.

welp....
Germantown is big but it kinda isnt. All my brothers and sisters went to the same schools. So while i was in elementary school, everybody knew me as such and such lil brother. the shit got sickening. Add to the fact i didnt like none of them except my sister right above me and my next to the oldest brother. so i didnt really want to be called their lil brother even tho i was.

niggas straight up aint know my name until i was damn near 7. i was always lil this or lil that.

but my moms side of the family was apart of the black mafia and JBM...once niggas found that out..a nigga would not raise their voice to me in high school.

Why didn't you like most of your brothers and sisters?

Why didn't you like most of your brothers and sisters?
long story short......i am my mothers only child.....my mom took my dad from their mom.
he got all the kids in the divorce and moved all them niggas and me and my mom into 1 house. so you can imagine how that went. like the first 2 years..i was fighting one of them damn near everyday for saying smart shit...breaking my toys...stretching out my clothes..eating all the food.

i was already skinny and small...an these niggas used to eat dinner and not come get me. and then do shit like pile all the food on their plate eat half and cough on or trash the rest.
since i was quick tempered....i see an empty pot and a trash can with food in it....and the fight was on.
but i stayed getting washed. but it never stopped me from trying.

losing the fights didnt bother me.....the shit that used to get me was...like i said i was getting washed. so when my mom came home from work...she would see my busted lip or swollen eye and she would take me to her room and cry her eyes out.

I would always tell her i started the fights...but it didnt matter...she would just hold me and keep saying shes sorry.

that pushed me to fight them harder so i would not have scars. eventually things got better but it took a very long time.

My dad was ok with it because he understood i was standing up for myself.

now outside of shit inhouse...i had to fight niggas in the hood. and what was fucked up was i would be losing or getting jumped and my brothers would not help.

the only two who would help me was my second oldest brother or my sister.

so i learned to depend on myself since they cant always be around.

long story short......i am my mothers only child.....my mom took my dad from their mom.
he got all the kids in the divorce and moved all them niggas and me and my mom into 1 house. so you can imagine how that went. like the first 2 years..i was fighting one of them damn near everyday for saying smart shit...breaking my toys...stretching out my clothes..eating all the food.

i was already skinny and small...an these niggas used to eat dinner and not come get me. and then do shit like pile all the food on their plate eat half and cough on or trash the rest.
since i was quick tempered....i see an empty pot and a trash can with food in it....and the fight was on.
but i stayed getting washed. but it never stopped me from trying.

losing the fights didnt bother me.....the shit that used to get me was...like i said i was getting washed. so when my mom came home from work...she would see my busted lip or swollen eye and she would take me to her room and cry her eyes out.

I would always tell her i started the fights...but it didnt matter...she would just hold me and keep saying shes sorry.

that pushed me to fight them harder so i would not have scars. eventually things got better but it took a very long time.

My dad was ok with it because he understood i was standing up for myself.

now outside of shit inhouse...i had to fight niggas in the hood. and what was fucked up was i would be losing or getting jumped and my brothers would not help.

the only two who would help me was my second oldest brother or my sister.

so i learned to depend on myself since they cant always be around.

Damn, this interview's already getting.

Now explain how it was growing up in a household with family that's part of a street gang/crew etc

Props so far on the interview.

Either your daddy ain't give a fuck or he was wise beyond his years knowing what you were going through would make you who you are today.

I'd have to step in cause ain't no fighting each other to that level in the fam. And we damn sure going to look out for each other.

Blood is blood and we all we got.

Either your daddy ain't give a fuck or he was wise beyond his years knowing what you were going through would make you who you are today.

I'd have to step in cause ain't no fighting each other to that level in the fam. And we damn sure going to look out for each other.

True but them older kids had to feel betrayed or awkward. Got my kids living with my mistress who is now my wife. Thats asking for some shit.

Damn, this interview's already getting.

Now explain how it was growing up in a household with family that's part of a street gang/crew etc
my brothers were apart of the local neighborhood gang....this was before the drugs in the hood took over.

but they used to have gangwars with other parts of germantown. but it was on some sticks bricks and bottle and hand to hand shit. niggas didnt bring guns.
i used to stumble across them about to go to fight and i would always get sent home. i was always told i was too small or too smart...i always heard go do your computers or fix something.
and on my moms side when jbm was poppin in philly. they used to go crazy at a place called the plateau...you would hear NORTHSIDE!!!! and a thousand niggas would come outta nowhere ready to crush anything in their path...and yet again...i was told to go home.

but in our house....my brothers was always getting locked up for something. kept my dad stressed like hell..always having to come up with bail money ...

real shit.....

my next tattoo is going to say "blood will watch you bleed" and loyalty is an illusion

my brothers were apart of the local neighborhood gang....this was before the drugs in the hood took over.

but they used to have gangwars with other parts of germantown. but it was on some sticks bricks and bottle and hand to hand shit. niggas didnt bring guns.
i used to stumble across them about to go to fight and i would always get sent home. i was always told i was too small or too smart...i always heard go do your computers or fix something.
and on my moms side when jbm was poppin in philly. they used to go crazy at a place called the plateau...you would hear NORTHSIDE!!!! and a thousand niggas would come outta nowhere ready to crush anything in their path...and yet again...i was told to go home.

but in our house....my brothers was always getting locked up for something. kept my dad stressed like hell..always having to come up with bail money ...

As you grew up did you ever get involved with that lifestyle?

What's the craziest thing you've seen being around that type of crowd?

True but them older kids had to feel betrayed or awkward. Got my kids living with my mistress who is now my wife. Thats asking for some shit.
you right and since i didnt ask for that..my dad went out his way for me.
i was his sidekick. took me to his speakeasys and tunk and spades and bidwisk parties.

so when things got better with my siblings..they still hated my ass because my dad showed me more attention. them niggas was into everything that was bad and i wasnt.

As you grew up did you ever get involved with that lifestyle?

What's the craziest thing you've seen being around that type of crowd?
i once tried to sell weed when i got to high school. but heres the thing.....lol

i always had grey hair. it would pop up...then dissappear. shit was strange.

so i buy up all this weed. but niggas wouldnt buy it from me. then they finally told me why....because no high school kid has grey hair. niggas thought i was a narc that dyed his hair.

As for craziest thing..

man these niggas had crackheads in there fighting for drugs. they would throw whatever it was on the floor and watch them fight over it.
this one time....it was a girl i had a crush on but she was older then me....real pretty with a phat ass. she got on that shit...well they brought her to the house and threw crack on the floor and her an this chick fought for it....the other chick bit a chunk of meat out shorties side. shit was crazy to see.

also, it something they used to call a pit bull party.
niggas was always fascinated with pits....when one my my people invites me to one of his cribs to hang out. they would try to make the chick allow the dog to fuck them for the crack.

all this for their entertainment.

i once tried to sell weed when i got to high school. but heres the thing.....lol

i always had grey hair. it would pop up...then dissappear. shit was strange.

so i buy up all this weed. but niggas wouldnt buy it from me. then they finally told me why....because no high school kid has grey hair. niggas thought i was a narc that dyed his hair.

As for craziest thing..

man these niggas had crackheads in there fighting for drugs. they would throw whatever it was on the floor and watch them fight over it.
this one time....it was a girl i had a crush on but she was older then me....real pretty with a phat ass. she got on that shit...well they brought her to the house and threw crack on the floor and her an this chick fought for it....the other chick bit a chunk of meat out shorties side. shit was crazy to see.

also, it something they used to call a pit bull party.
niggas was always fascinated with pits....when one my my people invites me to one of his cribs to hang out. they would try to make the chick allow the dog to fuck them for the crack.

all this for their entertainment.

Earlier you said niggas would tell u "go home and work on computers". Were you always into computers? Being that you weren't in the streets like ur fam, what were you into?

Back