Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rick Ross 911 Call

"He just boo-boo'd on himself"

tenor.gif

I also think he needs better ppl around him. nigga on the phone sounded like his breathing was compromised as well lmaoooo tf.

I would have been clear, concise and straight to the point.

"He just boo-boo'd on himself"

tenor.gif

I didn't mean to laugh at that part...but I did. Lol.

I also think he needs better ppl around him. nigga on the phone sounded like his breathing was compromised as well lmaoooo tf.

I would have been clear, concise and straight to the point.

I'm over here sayin "Maybe she need to send TWO ambulances."

He askin if Ross is ok...naw nigga are YOU ok?? Sounding like he about to pass out next to Ross. Lol

What adult uses the term "boo boo'd"?

And why did he feel the need to release that info?

Sorry I cant get with this. thats so messed up someone would release this when he was in such a vulnerable state smh

celeb or not, ppl deserve a certain level of privacy.

Nah, when you choose to be famous, this comes with the territory.

A lotta these "celebs" are publicity hounds until something like this happens and then, all of a sudden it's "please respect my privacy ".

GTFOH!

You can't have it both ways.

That bitch wasting a lot of time questioning him, bitch just send somebody. The man is convulsing & breathing heavily it could be a million things. She wasted 6 almost 7 minutes SMMFH. Prolly what got Michael Jackson killed man WTF. Just send the paramedics & he'll explain in more detail once they get there fuck man.

Once again, these niggas are gonna have to cut the weed and alcohol out & switch their diets up. We used to know a nigga who'd take his meds & smoke all the time & would get seizures. One day he got a bad one & cut it down to a blunt a week or every 2 weeks. Doctor told him he wasnt sure how it'd coincide with meds. Keyword is used to know, dun aint here no more....
Those are medical protocal questions 911 operators have to ask, It doesnt delay response time. Once the address is given the call is entered and police and or fire rescue are dispatched .It takes fire rescue average 7-10 Min to get from station to a patient (those minutes will seem like hours when you alone and panicking).Those questions are to get further info to help assess the patient so the operator can help the caller assist the patient before rescue get there, also rescue can see the updates from the truck computer while driving and lets them know if the patient status changing

Back