Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne and Birdman reunite

a0cn7k.gif

Lil Wayne is done far as music go. Just get your money b and cake up off of Drake. Also tour and do some guest verse's for a check
If I remember, Birdman still gets payed off all that and wayne gets a small percentage .

He just wants out of his contract so that he can do guest verses,albums or sell merchandise without there being a chance of him getting sued

hes a dummy . wasted his time saying fuck cashmoney to be huggin birdman up smh.

ya'll keep saying Wayne is dumb, which to a certain extent yeah I feel like he could make better decisions....but what do I know?

I think its more-so a mental grip Baby's got on him.....he's been under his control since before puberty....his conscience is probably in Brian Williams voice (much how "normal" people's is their own or a parent)

over the years this shit has visually evolved into more of a pimp/ho relationship structure...sorry thats what it looks like

outside of that, either Baby and Slim themselves are smart as fuck and were back when the shit started, or they have an amazing legal team

with all the dirt on his name and people claiming to be owed all these years, I still have not seen Baby or CM take any losses because of it

they got their hooks in and they're never coming out.....Wayne and company will die in the bushes

ya'll keep saying Wayne is dumb, which to a certain extent yeah I feel like he could make better decisions....but what do I know?

I think its more-so a mental grip Baby's got on him.....he's been under his control since before puberty....his conscience is probably in Brian Williams voice (much how "normal" people's is their own or a parent)

over the years this shit has visually evolved into more of a pimp/ho relationship structure...sorry thats what it looks like

outside of that, either Baby and Slim themselves are smart as fuck and were back when the shit started, or they have an amazing legal team

with all the dirt on his name and people claiming to be owed all these years, I still have not seen Baby or CM take any losses because of it

they got their hooks in and they're never coming out.....Wayne and company will die in the bushes

Slim is def the brains of the operation.

And just last month baby lost that Scott storch mansion in miami... he couldn't (or just didnt) pay a loan that used the mansion as collateral

Slim is def the brains of the operation.

And just last month baby lost that Scott storch mansion in miami... he couldn't (or just didnt) pay a loan that used the mansion as collateral

lawyer advised chess move to appear to be struggling on paper

Back