Welcome To aBlackWeb

Effect of Black Men Dating Outside Their Race

I dont got any issues with anyones choices if it come from pure motives.

Youd be wrong in stating that if someones politics were different and stronger that they wouldnt their is plenty examples( i find it peculiar"interesting" but that hasnt stopped people from considering and having those relationships)

Video is some straight up bullshit. She ain't bad lookin, yeah she talks like a 90's NYC "keep it real/represent"-type rapper but I'm sure there's cats that dig that shit. She might have run up on one or two dudes like that, no way every nigga she's come across ain't fuckin with sistas. Over 80% of Black men marry a Black woman, so who she tryin to fool with this garbage? Who put her up to this shit?

FOH with this ole "made to divide"-ass fake as fuck video.

that-look-u-make-when-this-some-bull-shit.jpg

Lol you know most niggas dont get married.

I dont got any issues with anyones choices if it come from pure motives.

Youd be wrong in stating that if someones politics were different and stronger that they wouldnt their is plenty examples( i find it peculiar"interesting" but that hasnt stopped people from considering and having those relationships)

Thats why I said decentering whiteness

you just be wanting to disagree with me and sadly you rarely, if ever, make any decent points when doing so.

What i dont understand is why do we use personal examples to disprove somebody point. Girl in the OP said she worries that some of the black men she meets might not date black women. Like why is that hard to believe? Your personal experience is not everybodys

I think black people should mainly date each other but I know that’s not always possible. I only have an issue with the coons, bedbucks and bedwenches.

This. I think blacks should strive to be with each other, but sometimes shit happens and people wind up with someone else. What's problematic is these people that promote dating outside of the race. The black community won't suffer from isolated people here and there marrying outside of the race. The black community will suffer from a concerted movement by people to date outside of the race. And that will be the natural result of all this strife that exist between black men and women.

I think at the end of the day it all depends on your politics, your worldy view and how you view yourself.

If you truly are for the upward socioeconomic mobility of Black people— and have an understanding of history and able to dissect it from a critical lens, and are also working to decenter whitness, I highly doubt youll even be attracted to white ppl.

Decentring whitness for me is explicitly prioritizing Black people. White people, I hate to say it, dont even exist in my realm the majority of the time —-I completely tune them out. I am far more focused on building strong platonic relationships —-intimate/romantic partnerships with Black people and working to rebuild predominately Black communities, I dont have much energy, time, conversation to offer them.

thats why I told 1/2, that maybe if his politics were different or even stronger, he wouldnt have married that white woman.

the same for any Black person that is attracted to them.

I think this is 100% right. And I have no problem with people who are hardcore down for the black community thinking this way.

The only problem I have is the condemnation some of those people give blacks that don't think like them. My thought process is pretty close to what @Race Jones said, but unlike someone like Umar Johnson for example, I don't feel the need to tear down or disrespect dudes that don't think that way. As long as those dudes aren't trying to denigrate black love or tear down black women, I don't really care about them dating someone else. Not everybody is going to be down for the cause to the same degree and that's fine. There is shit I'm not willing to for the cause, so I can't knocks someone who doesn't necessarily want to restrict their romantic options in that way.

What i dont understand is why do we use personal examples to disprove somebody point. Girl in the OP said she worries that some of the black men she meets might not date black women. Like why is that hard to believe? Your personal experience is not everybodys

I feel you. But at the same time, just because someone says something doesn't mean you have to believe it. My experience can't disprove her point, but my experience can lead me to doubt the veracity of her statements. That's the same for everyone.

This is a thread about interracial dating, not interspecies. So take your pussy, that smells like camel spit, and fly your fuckin ass back to Agrabah on that magic carpet from whence you came.

Prolly look like Jafar in drag. Foh.

Agrabah isn't in India lmao it's an Arabian city

Magic carpet mythology isn't Indian it is Arabian

Camel culture isn't Indian it's Arabian

We do not fuck with Arabs they are pale white people many with blue eyes and are Caucasians Indians are brown people we are located in the continent of Asia

Your racist ass wants to associate my country with Arab culture but not actually give credit to us for the things that are our culture that we originated like dread locks, yoga, bollywood, marijuana smoking, curry/rotti/spices, meditation, thug culture (the word came from India when tourists used to get robbed), algebra, sex (the Kama Sutra originated in India), weaves (most the weaves women wear come from India and are Indian womens hair)

Last edited:
Arabs are terrorists too lol we are not

You're all the same to me. Ghandi, your purveyor of peace, was a racist, pedophile bitch. I know what you are, but I don't care is my point. I spent time in multiple places in the middle east and I don't like none of you muthafuckas.

Fuck out my face with your wack ass explanations.

You're all the same to me. Ghandi, your purveyor of peace, was a racist, pedophile bitch. I know what you are, but I don't care is my point. I spent time in multiple places in the middle east and I don't like none of you muthafuckas.

Fuck out my face with your wack ass explanations.

We not the same u fuckin faggot

India is not in the Middle East u retard it is in Asia

We do not get along historically with Middle Easterners due to many wars

We not the same u fuckin faggot

India is not in the Middle East u retard it is in Asia

We do not get along historically with Middle Easterners due to many wars

Once again, I know what you are and where you're located, I just don't care. And you're all still the same to me. I had the misfortune of dealing with more than my share of Indians, IN THE MIDDLE EAST, since I was in IT for the USAF.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people/

https://homegrown.co.in/article/518...hy-he-thinks-india-is-the-most-racist-country

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theh...ots-of-indian-racism/article18061795.ece/amp/

because its wack.

youre about 500 years, 7 colonized continents, and countless atrocities too late for the whole “we’re all one race” stuff

Yeah but i think on a deeper level just because in my religion there is no such thing as good or evil but i understand u have your mind state which is more than justified as there is no doubt nobody has been oppressed by the European more than people of African origin

In my personal experience between my family, my gfs fam, and my close friends' fam, i'd say 98% marry/predominately date within their race.

When my gfs fam has get togethers im always the only non black person around except for a short time her bro married a japanese girl til they divorced. When my gf is around my fam shes usually the only non white around.

I know the interracial shit is going on but its not as prevalent as ppl are blowing it up to be. Maybe between an age group it is when ppl are experimenting but being in an interracial relationship in 2018 mfs still look at u crazy like u got some nerve.

Its still taboo

A lot of Indian women are beautiful. That's a fact. Indians are super racist/colorist though. That's also a fact. Dude is in here acting like they don't have a caste system based on darker people being at the bottom. And when I say darker, what we consider a redbone might be looked down on over there. Crazy.

You're a nigga who checks for white chicks. This would be like having a conversation with a crackhead about why crack is bad and you're in here telling me it's good with cinnamon. Nah, im good.

Nigga... You know good and damned well I ain't never done that shit. Show me a post where I've big upped white broads over sistas.

Since I gotta put it out there yet again,'cause y'll niggas like regurgitating this bullshit, I've been with a Black woman for 18 years. I've been with a Black woman longer than y'all niggas, including YOU, have been legal so miss me with the white woman shit. My ex fiancee I was with for 3 years prior to my wife, she's also Black. The bremelos I used to fuck in college and beyond, also Black. There has never been a point where I put honky hoes on a pedestal. Not here and not on The IC.

Nigga... You know good and damned well I ain't never done that shit. Show me a post where I've big upped white broads over sistas.

Since I gotta put it out there yet again,'cause y'll niggas like regurgitating this bullshit, I've been with a Black woman for 18 years. I've been with a Black woman longer than y'all niggas, including YOU, have been legal so miss me with the white woman shit. My ex fiancee I was with for 3 years prior to my wife, she's also Black. The bremelos I used to fuck in college and beyond, also Black. There has never been a point where I put honky hoes on a pedestal. Not here and not on The IC.

:mybad:

I don't want any trouble fam

Back