Welcome To aBlackWeb

Keep The Rhyme Goin (2-8 Bars)

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Keep the rhyme going. Only 2-8 bars.

Try using the word or topic the last poster used.

I'll kick it off with a quick 2 bars.

I used to kill niggas in cyphas then hit the after party/
Think Martin delivering a baby how quick a nigga would catch a body/

giphy.gif

his body a commodity niggas flexin at the party/
all eyes on me I'm delivering for society /
that genocide stee , that 44 had to ride b/now try me
IMG_7828.GIF

Last edited:
his body a commodity niggas flexin at the party/ all eyes on me I'm delivering for society / that genocide stee , that 44 had to ride b/now try me

(Now try me)

And you'll be leaving in a box/
I'll have these lil yachty niggas meeting at the docs(docks)/

(Now try me)

Fuck a box when you bring them to tha docks imma bring the rocks/ chain to the neck, niggas talkin mad disrespect / yo @Goldie grab the tec I'm bout to finish this check?! /

(Now try me)

Chasing this money, so dock my pay and I'll be forced to strike for mine, waiting outside ya building for you to cross the picket line

Fuck a box when you bring them to tha docks imma bring the rocks/ chain to the neck, niggas talkin mad disrespect / yo @Goldie grab the tec I'm bout to finish this check?! /

Chasing this money, so dock my pay and I'll be forced to strike for mine, waiting outside ya building for you to cross the picket line

Cuz it's fuck any niggas who aint ridin with us/
We'll have docs puttin plates in ur face like it's time for dinner/
If i see a bad bitch Ima slide up in her/
After that she won't buy bull(bible) cuz she had the God up in her/

Habitually steppin ya line and takin what mine/ respecting ya shine, the world is mine.. I'm bout to holla at shorty damn she fine

That's the God in her but I'm fillin the sinna(center)/ I'm in her center and the juices filt her and I'm deep inside damn she can ride/ time up I'm gunna slide

Cunnilingus preacher, I'm just tryna put the word up in her before its time to meet ya/ Creator, I made her, speak in tongues like she was praising Jesus..Spitting out adlibs like a Migos feature

Cunnilingus preacher, I'm just tryna put the word up in her before its time to meet ya/ Creator, I made her, speak in tongues like she was praising Jesus..Spitting out adlibs like a Migos feature

I had your girl takeoff on you, now she's bad and boujee talkin
I'm the star in her eyes, the only one your boo see callin

Tmv-nv.gif

Scriptures recited cause the tongue collided with her soul through her vaginal whole being reaching the climax from a sermon God she screaming

Scriptures recited cause the tongue collided with her soul through her vaginal whole being reaching the climax from a sermon God she screaming
My tounge speaking through her GOD box
Slide in her like cha cha Poppa she screams
Her king calls me Mufasa

My young bitch full off triscuits and some Foster’s/She on my rocket down in Houston, when I get too bored I’ll launch her

My young bitch full off triscuits and some Foster’s/She on my rocket down in Houston, when I get too bored I’ll launch her
(Launch her) and she dropping cause I ain't catchin no thots/ memories when queens was all bout head shots and smiles/ we ways away from cultural survival/society's dividal, unified rivals (crips and bloods)/ united for the fight

Last edited:
United for the fight so alignment of the psyche/
is necessity against the re-revival of the Reich//
Make em buy into the hype, spinnin lies just how you like/
but we can't crack or break, we cast iron on the mic//

She says Oh my lord as I begin to eat her, I ain't no nasty nigga but I know how to please her/ my tongue whisperin the scripture, deliverin the vision of the psalms/ her rain drops left on my drop top as I open her leg wider,division/ the palms of our bodies about to perform a collision

We ain't never droppin the mic as the meme states/ we united like intertwined wires that hold the golden gate/ they controlling the fate, we holding the weight, they folding like fakes, we molding the greats/ I'm holdin this mic like an opportunity , just hear my words its more that just you and me!

You dont have the iron skill it(skillet) takes to fry me or my crew/
We get to clappin these clips(Clipse) and niggas will be askin what happen to you//

You dont have the iron skill it(skillet) takes to fry me or my crew/
We get to clappin these clips(Clipse) and niggas will be askin what happen to you//
I don't need to fry you when you gettin baked!, put you in the oven on 400 and mold you like cake/ now it's time to debate these crime will relate

Back