Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Rick and Morty (Season 7)

Season 6 was hilarious from start to finish. I’m happy with the direction the show is going. Rick, Morty & the family’s relationship dynamics being explored the way it has was cool.

I don’t think roiland was much of a writer though. I could be wrong but they got madd writers. He was the prominent voice but I could see them changing the voices completely and that being the running gag for the season

But he does both the voices for Rick and Morty, how do you do a show called Rick and Morty without the guy that voices Rick and Morty.

Sheesh. They must got some info we dont have.

I would expect them to say something we are suspending ties until the result of the case or something.

But to come out and say we cut ties with mfer but show still gon go on, it sounds like they getting ahead of some damaging info thats gonna come out.

Roiland will be ok though. Take a year off, go on a apology tour, and america forgives. Same as always.

But he does both the voices for Rick and Morty, how do you do a show called Rick and Morty without the guy that voices Rick and Morty.

Cant be hard to find an actor or actors to impersonate rick and morty fam. They find voice actors can sound lile rick and morty. They got 7 seasons of shows to study to sound just like roiland.

Oh shit. This mfer was wiiiiilding. I thought it was just the domestic violence stuff. But now they saying he was online grooming women and shit.

I just saw this online, and my mans response to her is so twisted i couldnt help but laugh out loud for real. Sheeeeesh.

Back