Welcome To aBlackWeb

Late and Disorganized

Damn this is hard, all I came up with so far is: relationships we have with ourselves

Late ideas: I'm prit near late to everything the world enjoys so idk

Stories: again idk, cuz as long as the person has a nice speaking voive and can tell a story idc if they talk about how today they were mowing the lawn but it stopped and it was a whole ass production to get it working again. Maybe learned something new along the way.... idk... this why I'm the listener not the Podcaster haha

I’ve seen that name around the internet but I’ve never tapped in to see what he was about or who he is. Why do you ask?

your journey in finding out your purpose and who God is, and how He works sounded a lot like you may have listened to Peterson. But seeing that you haven’t, and you share the same type of thought process, you’d probably be interested in checking him out. He has a podcast and YouTube channel.

your journey in finding out your purpose and who God is, and how He works sounded a lot like you may have listened to Peterson. But seeing that you haven’t, and you share the same type of thought process, you’d probably be interested in checking him out. He has a podcast and YouTube channel.
Ima check em out now that you suggested him. Full disclosure, I seen his name in headlines on Reddit or Google news, and they didn’t paint him in a good light so I just flat out didn’t even indulge in who he is or what he has to say. But I respect you as a person and over the years you have been shown to have a good heart and a good mind. So on your suggestion, ima check him out.

Ima check em out now that you suggested him. Full disclosure, I seen his name in headlines on Reddit or Google news, and they didn’t paint him in a good light so I just flat out didn’t even indulge in who he is or what he has to say. But I respect you as a person and over the years you have been shown to have a good heart and a good mind. So on your suggestion, ima check him out.

because he’s so blunt… doesn’t beat around the bush. He’s mainly disliked for his views on transgendered ppl.

Yo just heard the full podcast that was a dope shoutout fr fr I appreciate that word…

you got some shit wrong tho lmao im not from Harlem im from LES (lower east side) and the harlem football team i played for was the Hellfighters not the hellcats 🤣

but all in all appreciate the love 💯 you didnt have to do that and for that i thank you 🙏🏾 lol at the mention of the staircase crawl too. Love how you tied the message of the pod all together!
1651346109454.jpeg

Ayo, this episode is very personal but I think it’s dope..it’s long too, so that’s a warning, if you ain’t in the mood for that, don’t bother

Back