Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Been a while since I copped some sneakers... I was pissed I missed the 2022 Fire Reds as they were good quality and the only pair I needed to complete all my OG Nike Air versions of the 3's and 4's... I just totally forgot about them...

Anyways I had my eye on these Winterised 3's since they dropped but I refused to pay £200 retail for them, I was hoping they stayed under the radar until Black Friday and then swoop in like a thief in the night and BINGO I picked them up for £140 haha

They are fire and great for Autumn/Winter... They have water resistant materials and the suede feels great for Nike... The mesh tongue and collars add to the more robust vibe and sashiko stitch is a nice touch too... Hopefully they stay under the radar and I can get another pair even cheaper with a Christmas discount code!!!

I got some Flyknit racers coming too, I got them for £86 instead of £145 too!!! I love catching a bargain...

FqUpAq.jpg

diRSCs.jpg

r98gyP.jpg

I sent back the Flyknit Racers I ordered in the Black Friday sale, the sizing and fit was terrible, they ran huuuuuge, I tried two different sizes too but they just didnt work... Ive looked at the reviews and it seems everyone has the same problem...

Ended up ordering these 270's instead... I rang Nike told them my problem and tbf they gave me a discount code to match the same level of discount I got with the Racers... So I got these for £95 instead of £145 retail...

They are gonna be my beaters that I wear with sweatpants for running errands etc they got alot to live up to as my previous beaters (Jacquard Nike Pegasus 89's) withstood 7 years of abuse!!! haha got a feeling they wont though because of the air bubble...

eXAY1o.jpg

ZpVV1P.jpg

Last edited:
Copped the Chicago 2's, one of my favourite sneakers of all time... Thankfully the 2's are still under appreciated in general atm as it was a pretty easy cop...

The quality on these retros is great, 100x better than previous ones in mid 00's... Not only are the materials better but theyre a better shape too and have had proper attention to detail applied, such as the Nike Air tab being black with red text like the OGs, whereas the previous ones in mid 00's was red with black text which was terrible... Up there with the best retros of all time for me...

c6B7sd.jpg

JXT6Ys.jpg

LcvIMQ.jpg

I was just lacing my Jordan 2's and one of the top eyelets is catching the lace, like its unfinished/not smooth... It will rip and fray the lace but its easy enough to smooth out myself or take to a cobblers...

Anyways rang Nike made out I really cared and got a 15% discount code, I didnt even need to show proof...

Back