Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE, right before half time, I was saying to myself, “My boy Reece SHUT HIM DOWN, light work”. Then this mfer dribbled past 20 players, set up his teammate for an easy goal. Thankfully Kepa da GOAT made a great save.

But yea, dude was pretty lazy tracking back.
Lmao I was thinking the same thing.
I don’t understand how we are in for him and Nkunku unless we getting rid of all our attackers besides Sterling and Mount.

Sanchos fault that goal. Every chance to go forward he decides to stop and play the ball back everytime. Elanga has less quality but still runs at defenses.

Have all the possession in the world with no urgency mans gets one chance and buries it, rightfully so. I'm good on bruno

Sanchos fault that goal. Every chance to go forward he decides to stop and play the ball back everytime. Elanga has less quality but still runs at defenses.

Have all the possession in the world with no urgency mans gets one chance and buries it, rightfully so. I'm good on bruno
Is Sancho officially a Flop?

Hard watch
Hard fuckin watch

Haven't been this pissed at Ronaldo ever but I know how droughts feel, plus being benched sint helping matters for slime.

Game looked way better without Bruno and Sancho. Defense got shaky all of a sudden, both goals self inflicted. Wish Eric was still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back