Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day of autumn

This tired ass summer is finally over…ironically I’m a summer baby who hates summer

Im out here wearing a hoodie. I can’t explain why I’m always happy this time of the year
Hoodie Season is always IT.

I LOVE Hoodie Season. Cool enough to not sweat outside all day, warm enough to where we ain’t freezing.

White people internet drama be totally different than Black people internet drama.

White people internet drama involves like big time streamers and shit.

Black people internet drama typically involves celebrities.

But yeah, this white boy Twitch streamer borrowed like 300K from his followers and fellow streamers.

And I'm like, how you gonna borrow 300K from people and everybody records your every message sent. You can't even deny you did the shit.

So yeah, he's a gambling addiction and the entire nerdy White boy internet hates him. Videos about him doing numbers on YouTube.

I guess these White boys on Twitch got big money, because they are like, forming a team to pay everyone back.

Shit, I know Twitch hoes, I make me a team of all female bad bitches gamers on Twitch or something.

Yo..so today I found out what was the deal. Member I said that we had arrived at a urgent event, dude who asked me about my ankle. He asked me in a joking yet concerned way, like “hey man, why you moving so slow”..this place is a pretty laid back place as far as I can tell and the guys rib each other alot, so I’m thinking dude was doing the same.

So when I commented I didn’t think anything of it. Apparently dude communicated that he meant it in a serious and critical manner, so my answer to him, struck him as me having an attitude. I told my coordinator. Dude,..I don’t know that dude. The tone i picked up was not serious, but if dude was serious, that ain’t no problem. He said dude thought I felt away about him. I told him again, I don’t even know dude.

Didn’t know dude had a problem with me or thought I had a problem wit him. And besides all that, he’s my superior, he has the right to be openly critical of me, so even if he felt that way, he coulda just expressed it to me,..I’m not opposed to someone doing that. I told dude, if in the future someone tells you I did something that crossed them or whatever, just ask if they expressed that to me. It ain’t even that serious.

I’m not the type of nigga..I ain’t say I’m not that type of nigga but something to that affect. And then the coordinator was like..yea based off my experiences wit you I can tell you ain’t like that, but I knew dude longer than I known you so when dude said what he said, I feel like he wouldn’t have jumped the gun if he didn’t take it serious.

And I’m like bro..I don’t know y’all well enough to even know when dude serious.

Damn. You get the whole "you from another country shit". I just get what part of "up north" you from since I moved to North Carolina. I can only speak one word and they know I'm not from down south...lol
2nd job I ever got that shit at but asking on back to back days was weird as shit foreal lls, I keep convos to like 1-2 words and keep it moving I guess that’s why they think I’m fresh off the boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back