Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fall for it
giphy.gif

I just thought the comment accidentally came off as a little sexist since women go from ms. to mrs. by way of getting married. But I know that wasn't @DMorgan's intent so ultimately I was just rabble rousing.
Ahhh. I see. I actually took it that way, for a split second, but I know Mr. Morgan's posting style so, the urge to light dat ass up was fleeting lol

I just thought the comment accidentally came off as a little sexist since women go from ms. to mrs. by way of getting married. But I know that wasn't @DMorgan's intent so ultimately I was just rabble rousing.
Ahhh. I see. I actually took it that way, for a split second, but I know Mr. Morgan's posting style so, the urge to light dat ass up was fleeting lol

LLS extra funny cause I only did that cause I make sure my wife gets the "Mrs."

This might be a really funny posting Friday!!

First day of autumn

This tired ass summer is finally over…ironically I’m a summer baby who hates summer

Im out here wearing a hoodie. I can’t explain why I’m always happy this time of the year

I ain't buying that. That man been engaged to that woman since 2015 and the relationship started in 2010. If she was weak in the sheets he could've BEEN walked away from her and only had to pay child support to a woman who also has her own money and probably got more money than he got.

I hear you and I'm definitely siding with @King Freeman in this discussion, but if they been engaged since 2015 and haven't walked that aisle yet, they ain't all that pressed about formal commitment. I'm sure both parties in that relationship got side action. They can't say they are against the idea of marriage because they're engaged.

I can tell my grandmother is behind on technology and social media. She has gotten her account suspended again on FB for bad language. Now she made new page and requesting to be my friend for the third time

Man my mama hit me up and asked me what I know about "Beyonces internet" said this gay guy who she follow on Facebook always talking about people doing stuff on beyonces internet so she wants to know how to get on there.

Me: Its just a saying..

Her: No I believe this is something different cause he mentions it everytime.

I tried to explain but after I realized what we was going back and forth about i just let her have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back