Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use iSpy. I've been meaning to find something else 'cause framerates in iSpy are low as fuck. These cameras can do 30fps-60fps depending on the resolution but I'm lucky to see 15.
Ok. It’s another one I’m going to look into. The name is home, I’ll post it when I get back.
do.you use a multiplexer?

Yo, you know what's crazy about raising kids? For a lot of parents, when they are babies, that's the time when you decide to get your shit together and those times are some of those most precious you have with your kids. When they get older, they don't even remember that shit. lol All that bonding you did don't really mean anything to them.

Yo, you know what's crazy about raising kids? For a lot of parents, when they are babies, that's the time when you decide to get your shit together and those times are some of those most precious you have with your kids. When they get older, they don't even remember that shit. lol All that bonding you did don't really mean anything to them.
Nah I can’t relate.
my son tells me monthly almost the influence I had while bonding over shit I never looked at as bonding.

I think your kids are just distracted right now enjoying life. But watch, they will surprise you one day with a memory.

Nah I can’t relate.
my son tells me monthly almost the influence I had while bonding over shit I never looked at as bonding.

I think your kids are just distracted right now enjoying life. But watch, they will surprise you one day with a memory.

I think you talking from a different perspective. Your kids sound like they are older. Mine are 6 and 9. I'm sure we'll get to the point where they can't communicate like you describe. My point was that my girls as babies are what really turned me around, and they don't even remember our time together at that time because they were just babies.

I think you talking from a different perspective. Your kids sound like they are older. Mine are 6 and 9. I'm sure we'll get to the point where they can't communicate like you describe. My point was that my girls as babies are what really turned me around, and they don't even remember our time together at that time because they were just babies.
And I’m telling you, you’d be surprised at what they do remember. Right now they exploring and learning the world but your influence is there and they will remember it, trust me.
Those times will come.

What do you expect from someone who pissed in a soda machine at Hardees...............for 5 years?

And lol @HellCzar co-signing some shit that he started himself.

And at niggas blaming me for it when all I did was respond to a post that he directed at me.

Can't make this shit up.

View attachment 900106

lol so I’m the only one that was disgusted by your love for fleece Johnson lol nobody said anything but me oh ok

Nah bro them niggas never credited the sample for obvious reasons

now that shit was released a few years back itopens the Mobb to litigation

I don't care about the legal shyt. That's on Havoc.

I'm talmbout breaking a beat down to its original sample.

Did anyone ever find out why Kanaan went to the old ladies apt to see the bullet hole behind the painting?

Aye any updates on that vid where muthafucca that drove over 90 thru an intersection and killed 6 people?

I'm assuming it was suicide? Considering they got footage of the person driving wot their arm out the window...holding a phone and streaming it.

@Rubato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back