Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/19

If they do it right, have Sasha and Naomi constantly beefing with iyo and Dakota the entire tournament with the Bailey/Bianca feud to build the hype for them fighting in the finals....

Make it some Cobra Kai shit where the finals have championship and personal investments respectfully...

The crowd will be over as fuck

He was always gonna hold that belt until mania

If I were booking I’d have Reigns be so cocky that he wrestles both mania nights

vs Cody for the title night 1

vs Rock night 2

He drops the title to Cody on night 1 (maybe due to distraction from Rock)

Beats Rock night 2

everybody wins

It should be one or the other either:

Reigns vs Rhodes - Undisputed Title

or

Reigns vs Rock

If HHH can get Rock for next year's WrestleMania they should have Reigns drop the title before then and maybe Rock would be the main reason why. Reigns will have a 2 yr old title reign by the end of this month the first half was dope, the second half has been trash b/c Vince refused to build up legit contenders.

Now we got: McIntyre, Karrion Kross, Lashley, AJ, & Orton (if he returns soon) as opponents for Reigns. As to who beats him, who knows...

Killer Kross back

200.gif

Hopefully Kross's run this time washed away the stench from his previous main roster run.

They need to burn that fuccing mask Vince had him wear.

That's gonna be dope...

Have Sami and KO take down the blood line...
Cody take down Roman. Have it all go down on the same night...

Niggaz might faint in the crowd

Honestly...I think this is what they building this up towards.

Hopefully Kross's run this time washed away the stench from his previous main roster run.

They need to burn that fuccing mask Vince had him wear.

His attire on the main roster was horrible. I’ll give him another chance since I did enjoy his NXT run for the most part

I ain't seen Smackdown yet but i heard the news!!! Papa H ain't fuckin around!!

*Liv starts gettin booed*

WWE: QUICK! SEND A HEEL OUT THERE NOW! SONYA...GET OUT THERE AND PUT THE HEAT BACK ON YOU! LIV MUST STAY A BABYFACE!

Lol!

So my baby got boo'd. Who would have thought letting your champ be weak would have a negative effect on how the crowd reacts to her.

So my baby got boo'd. Who would have thought letting your champ be weak would have a negative effect on how the crowd reacts to her.
Bruh the title win is like Carmellas back in 2016/2017. Folks was buzzin for a few weeks then it was time for the transition.

I fuxk with it but lets get heel Ronda back on it.

Last edited:

Still remember this ether, Cole ate that boy in a few sentences. One thing about Kross, his presentation has always been dope on the indies and NXT but buddy still needs to tighten up his ring work. Hope he been improving.

*Liv starts gettin booed*

WWE: QUICK! SEND A HEEL OUT THERE NOW! SONYA...GET OUT THERE AND PUT THE HEAT BACK ON YOU! LIV MUST STAY A BABYFACE!

Lol!
Liv is the heel though. She cashed in on an injured champ post match which is a heel move, then she proceeded to get dragged in the rematch and only won because of a tech mess up while she tapped out. She's clearly the heel here right? *scratches head*

Last edited:
Bruh the title win is like Carmellas back in 2016/2017. Folks was buzzin for a few weeks then it was time for the transition.

I fuxk with it but lets get heel Ronda back on it.
Not yet, give her a legit run where she's not constantly getting beat down in matches.

Back