Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do anybody on here think “being late” is tied to white supremacy, homophobia, and the patriarchy?

because I seen a women online try and link those to folks wanting folks to be on time. She had responded to a video where the creator said can we stop normalization and acceptance of folks being late

I was dumbfounded but impressed by her reach

For me folks being late is ridiculous because most of the time they just late with no reason

I don’t think being in time is that serious

This a wack/stupid/ignorant take

If ya sister was being beat by a 5'2 115 lb nogga you gonna be with the shits or.....?

Sounds like your own fears of getting ya sss whipped and maybe general dislike for ya siblings has given you a selfish me first mentality

That isn't a 95% black man problem, nigga that's a YOU problem

I mean if we look at the nigga posts he don’t give a fuck about anything that regular people give a fuck about. He ain’t the only abw nigga that would let the women in their family get beat up because they do t wanna go to jail

Nope, call the police.

Plus, I'm a grown ass man, last time I fought someone on some square up shit, when I was 12.

I ain't getting in a conflict over another man because to me, that means one of us gotta die.

Ain't no man gonna put his hands on me and live. All that stupid let's catch a fade and square up shit, I ain't do that shit as a man. If we can't talk it out, we don't need to communicate.

I'm the type of person that don't accept ass whippings and shake hands and squash shit. No you gotta die now. And I can't get you, it's gonna be someone you know. I'm shooting the block up.

I ain't ever have to fight no grown ass man because I know where I would take it.

I always said I ain't gonna do prison or die behind no violence or no pussy. If I'm gonna go sit my ass down, it's gonna be about some money.

I survived too much and lived a long life because I had principles of not fighting over pussy and not getting into stupid ass fights and beefs with stupid ass man.

My sisters knew I wasn't fucking around when I said I ain't rescuing them, they never picked no knucklehead ass men or engage in stupid ass hoodrat shit like all the other women who had a basketball team of brothers and male cousins on speed dial.

All my friends I came up with are dead or locked up because they wanna wear capes and be soldiers manipulated by women and so called OGs and friends that out batteries in their backs.

I'm not.

If it's me or someone else. I'm picking me. Everybody know that about me so they act accordingly.

Call the cops, don't call me. If you ain't willing to file a police report, it must not be serious. If you ain't willing to die or go to prison yourself, it must not be that serious.

so can’t taking getting you ass beat and think if the situation comes to that ending their life and going to jail whoch you would then fight more niggas.

View attachment 899476

Ask ABW ...... anyone ever heard of the Bev drink machine? My homie copped this and I had a few drinks last night from it. It's basically your personal bartender. Basically a Keurig for alcohol thinking about copping for my man cave area to have drinks on tap whenever I feel like it.

Price $299

Kinda cool, but I like my liq out of the freezer so that wouldn't work for me.

View attachment 899476

Ask ABW ...... anyone ever heard of the Bev drink machine? My homie copped this and I had a few drinks last night from it. It's basically your personal bartender. Basically a Keurig for alcohol thinking about copping for my man cave area to have drinks on tap whenever I feel like it.

Price $299
Idk about the one you posted because do you really gotta leave the bottles out like that?

I have a bartesian

E808528E-40C7-49BF-B0DA-16ED23D2DD42.jpeg

Last edited:
WTF is going on with HBO Max & Discovery + merger?

No idea, but it's not gonna end well.

I actually hope you're talking about the merger between Discovery and Warner Bros.

First time I'm hearing about their streaming platforms merging.

If it happens, it only benefits Discovery + because no one in their right mind would pay for their content.

So they think they can do better by attaching it to HBO Max.

Disgusting topic to have in the am

What do you expect from someone who pissed in a soda machine at Hardees...............for 5 years?

And lol @HellCzar co-signing some shit that he started himself.

And at niggas blaming me for it when all I did was respond to a post that he directed at me.

Can't make this shit up.

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

@konceptjones
So I need a pi4 for each product?
Each camera needs its own pi4?
Or I could use a 3 and a 4 for the tablet and 3s for the other automations?

I'm not too sure. I have three webcams tied to my desktop pc, but that thing also has 32 cores and 160GB of RAM. I just looked it up, there's an OS for the RasPi4 called MotionEyeOS that, theoretically, supports 4 cameras.

I'm not too sure. I have three webcams tied to my desktop pc, but that thing also has 32 cores and 160GB of RAM. I just looked it up, there's an OS for the RasPi4 called MotionEyeOS that, theoretically, supports 4 cameras.

What dashboard you use?
I’m looking at home assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back