Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These niggas swear up and down women have way easier than men in this world. Like she set somebody on fire she going down

It is a fact that women have it easier when it comes to the legal system. They have lower conviction rates and less severe penalties that men for committing the same crimes.

His take might have been an exaggeration, but it wasn't wrong.

Nigga neither do you? You ain’t been locked up or maybe you have. But you’re not about to co sign male rape. But get in other threads being homophobic lol like you just being edgy at this point. Stop wanting to be a sec offender defender

Nobody's co-signing male rape.

That's just the conclusion you jumped to.

All I said is that anyone who's been locked up since 1979 shouldn't be judged by whatever they had to do to get through their bid.

Unless they were a child molester or something.

But, as usual, y'all tried to flip it and turn it into some other shit.

Watching parents on TikTok and IG talking about they let their kids eat whatever they either because the kid don’t like or using autism as a reason is weird to me.

I was watching another video with a guy talking to Europeans, they was asked what they think about Americans and they asked why do we struggle with obesity so much.

Watching in real time the excuses folks make about how they feed their kids is crazy to me.

"HEY I GOT A IDEA! Why don't I put my 7mo baby on a gas pump near the gas tank breathing in the gas fumes take a pic and post it?!! Twitter would LOVE IT!" - BM of the nigga who should've worn a condom

A cop rolling by would have good reason to take the baby into custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back