Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot.

Teachers only work 9 months out of the year.

Summer Break...........Christmas Break.............Spring Break........and off for every major holiday.

Dude needs money that bad, he could've just got a part-time job in the summer or got a side hustle.

I could understand if it was at least a $30,000 pay difference, but just $12,000???

With all that time off?

He was actually coming out ahead by making more money in 9 months than most people have to work 12 months to make.

Horrible decision.

Do you understand why Big Fleece was so adamant about letting everyone know that he's a warrior?

If not, then you don't understand the politics of the penitentiary.

None of what he said or you said means the way he did his time is to be respected.

Acknowledging he did his time cool but respecting it is some whole other shit.

He's not getting $700 million in endorsements.

At least not as quick as that LIV money.

Dude's a damn fool for turning down that kind of money.

Over time…he’s not going to stop being a brand personality when he quits playing either

That LIV money is a one time payment because that league will have folded two yrs from now, so they should have come with a bigger number

Do you understand why Big Fleece was so adamant about letting everyone know that he's a warrior?

If not, then you don't understand the politics of the penitentiary.

Nigga neither do you? You ain’t been locked up or maybe you have. But you’re not about to co sign male rape. But get in other threads being homophobic lol like you just being edgy at this point. Stop wanting to be a sec offender defender

To all my African American ABW posters who code...go set up a Twitch account and start your own stream. Show off your talent.

Was checking out the Software & Game Development section on Twitch. We need more representation in that field.

Only saw one black person streaming so far, but there's probably a couple more. Currently following a black chick who streams (Metal & Coffee) who real good. Again tho...I would like to see far more of us doing this.

i thought twitch was for gaming tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back