Welcome To aBlackWeb

Podcasts (non music)

Rogan shit been kinda trash lately

Mike Baker (CIA dude) one was kinda boring, thought dude would be more open but of course there’s no such thing as former CIA...

Dr. Debra Soh (sex researcher) was aggravating to listen to bc they kept misunderstanding each other, I’m guessing bc it was a zoom call and not in person. He rarely allows that.

Peter Schiff was a tough listen, dude is a douche bag.

Ben Shapiro is Ben Shapiro

Any of the other ones from the last month or so I highly recommend

1) Code Switch
2) Planet Money
3) Beau of the Fifth Column
4) Clark Howard
5) Snap Judgement
6) Afford Anything
7) Choose Fi
8) Make Me Smart
9) Risk
10) The Ric Edelman Show
11) Criminal
12) Miserable Retail slave
13) 1619
.... then a bunch of other finance and sports podcasts

TrueAnon
Episode 120: The Art Of The Deal
We put on our barristers wigs and examine the partial release of the DOJ Report on Epstein’s insane plea deal

This episode they speak on the first Epstein case and what prosecutors did to make sure he got a slap on the wrist. Its fucking unreal.
Start at the 11:30 min mark to skip the small talk and get to the story.

I love history podcasts

History on Fire
Hardcore History
Our Fake History
How It Began

Behind the Bastards

There’s a reason the History Channel has produced hundreds of documentaries about Hitler but only a few about Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Bad guys (and gals) are eternally fascinating. Behind the Bastards dives in past the Cliffs Notes of the worst humans in history and exposes
the bizarre realities of their lives. Listeners will learn about the young adult novels that helped Hitler form his monstrous ideology, the
founder of Blackwater’s insane quest to build his own Air Force, the bizarre lives of the sons and daughters of dictators and Saddam
Hussein’s side career as a trashy romance novelist.

This podcast serious has a bunch of interesting episodes. This one is on Elon Musk. Shows a lot of his nonsense.

Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power, Mastery, The Laws of Human Nature etc) was on The Order of Man podcast... if you haven’t peeped it:

Tim Dillions Podcast, 'The Time Dillion Show', had me dying today. The Arbys bit and the phone call to Sonic had me weak.

Stuff They Don’t Want You To Know is also interesting

X-Ray Vision
Be Antiracist with Ibram X. Kendi
Predators I've Caught with Chris Hansen
Joe Rogan Experience
The Ringer-Verse
Football Tactics Podcast
Higher Learning
The Big Picture
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
Jemele Hill is Unbothered
The Dan LeBatard Show

Another podcast i haven't listened to in a long time is Behind the Bastards. They're on pt 2 of a 4 pt series on Clarence Thomas. Started that cuz I dont really know much about him other than the Anita Hill situation and being a super coon. Literally 10 mins into pt 1 and I see exactly why he hate niggas lol.

Back