Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

soooo they still havent learned their fuckin lesson then? Stop trying to be like the MCU and do what's best for your damn characters and stories. It aint that fuckin hard of a concept
I wouldn’t be against a MCU level run and continuity. If you think about it, all comics kind of build on themselves to a major conflict.

They just need to do a DC based tone. Something along the lines of Man of Steel where it’s really good stories with a more serious tone.

I wish they’d just roll Joaquin’s Joker into Pattinson’s The Batman and keep the tone of those movies for an entire run.

I wouldn’t be against a MCU level run and continuity. If you think about it, all comics kind of build on themselves to a major conflict.

They just need to do a DC based tone. Something along the lines of Man of Steel where it’s really good stories with a more serious tone.

I wish they’d just roll Joaquin’s Joker into Pattinson’s The Batman and keep the tone of those movies for an entire run.

it's about the execution tho. They tried copying Marvel before and all we got out of that was a rush of them killing off superman..a so-so wonder woman movie.. no solo batman film... a rushed ass bum ass justice league..Aquaman AFTER the fact.. lol and then a do-over of their rushed ass justice league

it's about the execution tho. They tried copying Marvel before and all we got out of that was a rush of them killing off superman..a so-so wonder woman movie.. no solo batman film... a rushed ass bum ass justice league..Aquaman AFTER the fact.. lol and then a do-over of their rushed ass justice league
That's what y'all wanted though
Marvel's best move was getting their universe up first. Now everything gets compared to that kinda like how every crossover/"Invasion" angle in wrestling gets compared to the one back in 2001. It's also the reason why DC tried to hotshot their universe with Justice League instead of building it up.
Only difference is now Phase 4 MCU been mid and y'all starting to get tired of the clown shizz going on in MCU movies. This what the fans wanted. Own it.

You can’t even roll Joaquin’s joker into the batman

Bruce was a kid in the joker lol

Back