Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

Oh ok. If he was a full adult and you called him over to put together furniture I was going to put you in the washed hall of fame, lol. I just wanted to confirm before putting that mustard on your jacket.
i dont see the issue with this

i dont see the issue with this
Cause you washed bruh, lol.

Having your son who you’re still raising in your home put together some furniture is character and skill building.

Having your grown son who lives on his own come over to do this is an admission of official washedness. You’re now the old lion of the pride. And there’s nothing wrong with that, its just a fact that has to be accepted.

Oh ok. If he was a full adult and you called him over to put together furniture I was going to put you in the washed hall of fame, lol. I just wanted to confirm before putting that mustard on your jacket.

Lol I mean even if you ain’t washed that’s smart unless your son an asshole who be half assing so you don’t ask again

Having your son who you’re still raising in your home put together some furniture is character and skill building.

Having your grown son who lives on his own come over to do this is an admission of official washedness. You’re now the old lion of the pride. And there’s nothing wrong with that, its just a fact that has to be accepted.
Or maybe ….I feed the lil nig so put this together.

It’s a pride thing. A man puts his own shit together apart from extenuating circumstances. That’s probably an ideal from a bygone era but it’s one I’m still tied to.

Shit I thought having sons and younger male relatives put shit together was was old heads wanted you to do

Oh ok I see what you mean tho

Back