Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So..I had my interview, at the end dude goes, look..you obviously interview well and you’re very smart. Also you have experience as a manager, my question to you is. Why do you want “this” job. Not like I’m asking you as a question we need work for money, but why do you want this job? You didn’t see the management job on the job board, they get paid a lot of money.

Da fuck man, I aim high and they go with another candidate, I aim low to get my foot in the door and get told I’m too good for the job. I can’t fucking win out here. Even the job I got right now, dude ask me the same question. Meanwhile..I get emails like this

5324E5F8-B2D4-4461-83E9-FAA266C49222.jpeg
Now..I know good and well I’m not gonna get this job. Why is the universe playin wit me like this?

So..I had my interview, at the end dude goes, look..you obviously interview well and you’re very smart. Also you have experience as a manager, my question to you is. Why do you want “this” job. Not like I’m asking you as a question we need work for money, but why do you want this job? You didn’t see the management job on the job board, they get paid a lot of money.

Da fuck man, I aim high and they go with another candidate, I aim low to get my foot in the door and get told I’m too good for the job. I can’t fucking win out here. Even the job I got right now, dude ask me the same question. Meanwhile..I get emails like this

View attachment 898844
Now..I know good and well I’m not gonna get this job. Why is the universe playin wit me like this?

Apply anyway and see what happens

We got elections going in the city. Does anybody else get text messages urging you to vote from people other than the candidate camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back