Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

No one deserves that creep shit regardless of their profession but these dudes are dropping thousands of dollars to stare at you for hours. That's not a healthy fan base. I know it's a hot button issue for some but it's probably time for them to strap up
Exactly they subscribe just to look at you which is crazy and know that person that is doing that is not a healthy individual.

Folks try to compare to watching a sport and I inform them its totally different and also different (most of the time) from when folks watch a male on Twitch play a game.

Most folks watch for the game and not how the streamer look but for most women the viewer dont and the streamer plays into that with how the act on camera. Folks are really out here crazy and I recommend folks dont feed into that because crazy folks always will push the boundaries

No one deserves that creep shit regardless of their profession but these dudes are dropping thousands of dollars to stare at you for hours. That's not a healthy fan base. I know it's a hot button issue for some but it's probably time for them to strap up

Yah right you think they going to give away thousands of free dollars to play games/talk to fans cause of a few creepy MF's. Some of those streamers are set for life at 20-30 years old(signing deals with facebook/twitch/youtube) and still getting more money from fans

Yah right you think they going to give away thousands of free dollars to play games/talk to fans cause of a few creepy MF's. Some of those streamers are set for life at 20-30 years old(signing deals with facebook/twitch/youtube) and still getting more money from fans
I didn't say they should stop I'm saying they should either get security or a weapon.

a8986385778b67e3c5f0449e5111da3b.gif

Back