Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

1447660724252.gif

Vince finally getting up outta there was the best thing that could happen to the wrestling business right now. Everybody wins.

This rumor comin from Bobby makes me think he’s gonna lose the US title to Ciampa

I do think Ciampa is taking the strap cause it seem like they not bullshittin around with him anymore either.

If that happens Lashley can move on and focus on getting back into that world title picture.

😳

it was the right approach after years of being the good guy. keyword is YEARS/DECADES of...and i dont think "hollywood hogan" out did the red and yellow hogan...that character revolutionize wrestling...hard to argue that.

why not use Sasha then?
I think Sasha would actually work better than Bianca especially if they go heel

I think Sasha would actually work better than Bianca especially if they go heel

to me they could if they want to (probably not)...use the story about why Sasha walked and say that was the reason The hurt business was disbanded.

i think they already feuded before...but build the hurt business up to go against the bloodline and use Lashley to take one of the titles off of Roman....if they are looking to separate the titles again.

HB vs BL was right there and they fucked it up smh

HB should have been on Raw what BL is.

Too title and Tag Champs

At survivor series coulda been a winner take all match or even just have them fight with no titles on the line for bragging rights

Who would have thought Hogan, Hall and Nash forming a group would work and that didn't hinder any of them so why would Bianca not work in a crew
Bruh you comparing the historic nWo entering a new company angle to Hurt Business?? Lol. They are not the same.

But you right it could be fine but I feel in wrestling across the board their are so many groups now. Let that girl shine on her own.

Last edited:
All i know is Omos about to get fired. We didnt get none of his bs this past monday under Triple H creative. Ezekiel too

Back