Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I think a chick on Instagram trying low key sell me pussy, so I got a moment
Okay bet am I hating when I’m tired or don’t like it anymore when black artists just make art copying pre existing proprieties and either putting their own spin on it or just making the black version of it

Like this

725DEE82-4CF7-4109-B232-CD565644714F.jpeg
AB14A769-397F-4849-B9A3-D8D2BCE4E930.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay bet am I hating when I’m tired or don’t like as it anymore when black artists just make art copying pre existing proprieties and either putting their own spin on it or just making the black version of it

Like this

View attachment 897611
View attachment 897612
It’s a valid criticism, at the same time, it’s harder to get people to pay attention to your abilities with original content when you are black..or a black person that ain’t super beautiful

Okay bet am I hating when I’m tired or don’t like as it anymore when black artists just make art copying pre existing proprieties and either putting their own spin on it or just making the black version of it

Like this

View attachment 897611
View attachment 897612

Eh. You like what you like. But if you blatantly going out your way to state your disdain for the shit instead of just keeping it moving then yes that's hate.

It’s a valid criticism, at the same time, it’s harder to get people to pay attention to your abilities with original content when you are black..or a black person that ain’t super beautiful
Word I get it but idk I would also say have some more creativity and if it’s good it’ll get eyes but I know what you’re saying

i sometimes see websites that have nothing but the black version of other shit for sale

Eh. You like what you like. But if you blatantly going out your way to state your disdain for the shit instead of just keeping it moving then yes that's hate.
Nah I just see the tweets here and there from various places and after awhile I stopped giving the like lol

It’s gotta be for their family members or something

An actual retard lacks the comprehension to be offended by song lyrics

It's not even that right.

Like I don't go around calling people retarded or faggot or even nigga really.

Most people out of high school don't. Adults get on the internet and say all types of wild shit they would never say out loud.

But it's the insistence these bullshit organizations have to demand people to stop saying shit that offends people is fucking ridiculous.

Lol like how many people can one person pay attention to at one time?

Right now, at this moment, people saying all types of shit they ain't supposed to say. Even the people that go around policing language, are saying shit they ain't supposed to say.

When will people learn that policing language ain't gonna change shit. Institutions being changed, changes things. Institutions wield oppressive power, not people and not language.

Lol accuse a White person of saying the n-word, they deny that shit like their life depended on it, but Black folks still get shot down like dogs like it's 1895.

Language police motherfuckers piss me off.

I be feeling bad for people with jobs that are mostly bullshit, redundant and could easily automated.

A lot of shit is a waste of money and human effort.

Only companies that are willing to make the investment in technology will succeed and outpace the companies that still got humans doing bullshit office grunt work will eventually die.

The contradiction is, companies that regularly make investments in technology that eliminate human work, offer the highest salaries and best benefit package.

Those jobs are highly competitive, highly skilled.

So if you are an educated worker or experienced worker, making 40-60K, doing office bitch work, you need to retrain and get better skills fast. Because they are gonna get rid of that job.

Especially these IT jobs. Most IT jobs are bitch work, working on old outdated bullshit, doing old and outdated processes because 90 percent of companies are IT as a cost and not a benefit.

Most companies even hire these lazy ass managed service providers to do the bitch for work them and they even do the bare minimum.

So a company will pay a managed service provider millions of dollars to do half assed work. Then pay you 60K to do the work they should've did.

My point is, get the fuck out of the workforce as fast a possible. Be relentless about securing your bag as fast as possible because you are wasting your time with motherfuckers that can't run shit.

When you get to that 100K+150K range, it's still bullshit but at least the check is nice.

I'm glad I'm retired and old. I couldn't deal with the bullshit see today. I'll probably catch a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back