Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beta Appreciation Thread

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
I'm starting a poster appreciation series where I and other posters can come a share their respects.

@Sony Montana is an ABW/IC living legend for all the good reasons and bad reasons. From creating iconic catch phrases that he stole from me like "Thanks Man" and "Fuck Off", to having the world largest Gif and pic library ready for any scenario, ABW is truly better when Jerseys finest troll is around. Although his basketball and hip hop takes can be controversial, Beta has always been consistent in being him. All in all, He means well and is a loveable asshole. He is our asshole. Jersey!!!

@Sony Montana love you bro. Cheers to more life, enjoy your marriage and I sent you a stack of Pizza coupons in your DM.

tenor.gif

He’s a fellow Heat lifer as myself and fellow air fryer extraordinaire. It seemed like yesterday we were celebrating a Heat repeat as NBA champions lead by Lebron and Wade. He’s a dear friend for life

🤝🏾

My fellow Jersey poster. You ain't got no damn sense, but you keep it funny as hell in here.

Sometimes!!!

Back