Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Clash at the Castle (9/3/22)

I'm ok if he loses the Raw title. Like I said b4...that shyt ain't doin nothin but holding his pants up. Let Drew have the B title.

The WWE title is the one with the prestige

Apparently not as of lately. Says a lot when a muthafucca uses a the title to crack someone upside the head...then tosses it aside wit utter DISGUST!

If it was so prestigious...then Lashley and E would've had longer and better runs as champions. Instead of treating them as placeholders for Brock to snatch up.

Apparently not as of lately. Says a lot when a muthafucca uses a the title to crack someone upside the head...then tosses it aside wit utter DISGUST!

If it was so prestigious...then Lashley and E would've had longer and better runs as champions. Instead of treating them as placeholders for Brock to snatch up.
Cut it out

No the WWE title is still by far the most prestigious title in the entire industry of wrestling. What we doing here. Lol just because Roman held it first dont mean it all of a sudden changes history or because Raw had a bad year. Most wrestlers im sure will say their goal is to be WWE Champion not Universal.

Also Roman looked at it in disgust because he was/is a Smackdown talent.

Universal title history is honestly rough. Fin wins then has to forfeit day 1. Goldberg wins it by defeating the demonic mythical creature The Feind in a squash. And Brock hoarded it for some time.

Yeah ima go with the title Rock, Austin, Triple H, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, and so on fought to achieve and gained over that Universal B title. And its fine because now Roman on that list.

No the WWE title is still by far the most prestigious title in the entire industry of wrestling. What we doing here. Lol just because Roman held it first dont mean it all of a sudden changes history or because Raw had a bad year. Most wrestlers im sure will say their goal is to be WWE Champion not Universal.

But is the title being treated as such...or being treated the same as the Universal Title?

Again...it should've been treated BETTER as a prestige title when Lashley and E had it.

But is the title being treated as such...or being treated the same as the Universal Title?

Again...it should've been treated BETTER as a prestige title when Lashley and E had it.
I mean they not going to have another monster run on Raw while they already have one with Smackdown at the same time. If Roman was on Raw it would be the other way around it just so happens Roman is on Smackdown and the Universal Title was there.

I think part of why Roman is even on this run is to bring some kinda relevancy to the Universal Title. Regardless it ain’t ever gonna be at the level of the main WWE title.

I think part of why Roman is even on this run is to bring some kinda relevancy to the Universal Title. Regardless it ain’t ever gonna be at the level of the main WWE title.
I noticed Michael Cole actually called the fans "fans" at the ppv instead of "the WWE Universe" so im hoping H and Steph are killing off the universe tag lines in WWE and the belt as well.

I noticed Michael Cole actually called the fans "fans" at the ppv instead of "the WWE Universe" so im hoping H and Steph are killing off the universe tag lines in WWE and the belt as well.

You must've been listening to Busted Open. Dave LaGreca said the same thing

Bruh Michael Cole been killin it since Vince got to steppin. So yeh call that shit the World Title, wasn’t that it’s previous name while it was still the big gold belt?

Back