Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

Lurk ain't post not nan fact in that OP.
Damn, I wish I was online when this nonsensical bullshit began. Everything has been said so I digress.

Historical figures who fought and died for our right to live go beyond entertainment you racist piece of arrogant shit. Gotdamn this blatant racism is allowed incredible.

You know Shady did her job when this dude is out of character

in 2007 i was in Edgware in North West London

I was walking to the station and there was car in traffic an Indian man with his daughter who looked about 8 years old in the passenger seat the car windows were down. There was some Indian Hindi Bollywood music being played on full blast really loud the little girl and her father looked so happy just enjoying the music of their culture

Black people that were walking by started laughing, mocking and making fun of the music, the little girl and her father. I looked at the girls face she looked confused and hurt. It felt very embarrassing and awkward witnessing this. It wasn't a good feeling to see this type of disrespect of others culture

I swear this is a true story

But i am no hypocrite and gonna critisize the people who mocked because i do the same to certain rappers music i just don't like and who's music find corny be it Nas, Jigga, Slaughterhouse, Royce, Wu-Tang, Rakim, Public Enemy, 3rd Bass, Kendrick, Naughty By Nature, Brand Nubian

@5th Letter @Goldie @Playmaker88 @Cain @Busta Carmichael @DNB1 @CeLLar-DooR @Englishdude @obnoxiouslyfresh @Maywood @Zagreus @HellCzar @Blue_London @Infamous114 @Ironman

tenor.gif

the only woman better than a black woman....is a black woman who speaks spanish.
@Azlyn @MzKB
not sure why you guys gave negative reactions....

is a black woman still not a black woman ....no matter what she speaks?

so if the only thing better than a black woman is another black woman....whats the problem?

yea....so

Shady...you need a timeout

im still undecided about how long, but we gon start with a day

if you create an alias, its just gon prolong it

so just take ya medicine and come back when you're ready to act like you got some sense

@Azlyn @MzKB

so if the only thing better than a black woman is another black woman....whats the problem?

Uhm I’m not black I’m Latina... (smiles)

@Azlyn @MzKB

You are correct in stating that a black women is still a black women no matter what language she speaks. But that was not your original comment.

You stated "the only woman better than a black woman....is a black woman who speaks Spanish." Better than means superior to, more than, greater than. You are pitting black Spanish speaking women against black women who speak English, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Patois, French, Dutch, Italian, etc.

You are doing just like the OP and creating a narrative where there is none.

You should have said your personal preference is a black woman who speaks Spanish.

You are correct in stating that a black women is still a black women no matter what language she speaks. But that was not your original comment.

You stated "the only woman better than a black woman....is a black woman who speaks Spanish." Better than means superior to, more than, greater than. You are pitting black Spanish speaking women against black women who speak English, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Patois, French, Dutch, Italian, etc.

You are doing just like the OP and creating a narrative where there is none.

You should have said your personal preference is a black woman who speaks Spanish.
well see...it is my preference but she is still a black woman.

that is my point.

so regardless if she speaks spanish, german, ebonics flunked outta high school or works at a fortune 100 company.....she is still a black woman.

si o no?

if i say only thing better than a black woman is a skinny black woman....that doesnt mean the thick black women are inferior. the preference is in the sentence and doesnt degrade any other black woman.

a black woman is a black woman no matter what you put on her or like.

now stop creating a narrative....

well see...it is my preference but she is still a black woman.

that is my point.

so regardless if she speaks spanish, german, ebonics flunked outta high school or works at a fortune 100 company.....she is still a black woman.

si o no?

if i say only thing better than a black woman is a skinny black woman....that doesnt mean the thick black women are inferior. the preference is in the sentence and doesnt degrade any other black woman.

a black woman is a black woman no matter what you put on her or like.

now stop creating a narrative....

I said what I said.

I said what I said.
why you want e beef?

i thought we was bonding in the Caribbean thread.

if i like bentleys,......im still in the bentley lot. if i go to the grey bentleys only,,,,,,im still in the lot!

now i call truce....lets go post some music....

gimmie a hug...lets hug it out
giphy.gif

why you want e beef?

i thought we was bonding in the Caribbean thread.

if i like bentleys,......im still in the bentley lot. if i go to the grey bentleys only,,,,,,im still in the lot!

now i call truce....lets go post some music....

gimmie a hug...lets hug it out
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yea....so

Shady...you need a timeout

im still undecided about how long, but we gon start with a day

if you create an alias, its just gon prolong it

so just take ya medicine and come back when you're ready to act like you got some sense

The story i told wasn't a lie it really did happen all jokes and everything aside that was a real incident

Back