Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Clash at the Castle (9/3/22)

Are people gonna complain about this being on a Saturday night too??

I honestly don’t care. As long as it’s as entertaining as Summerslam and I think it can be. Looking forward to it

HHH talked about how he wanted Drew/Roman to be a Rock/Austin type feud a few years ago. If this is for one of the belts Drew most likely winning, but if it's for both then Roman is more than likely going into mania as champ

Are people gonna complain about this being on a Saturday night too??

I honestly don’t care. As long as it’s as entertaining as Summerslam and I think it can be. Looking forward to it

So me and Chi just mentioned its a weird night when they trying to get the young adult audience baxk up and because its brought up its a thing. Only on message boards man lol...

I honestly dont care.

So me and Chi just mentioned its a weird night when they trying to get the young adult audience baxk up and because its brought up its a thing. Only on message boards man lol...

Let me just ask. Was anyone complaining when the epic NXT takeovers in the late 2010s were happening regularly on Saturday nights? I don’t but hey, if you don’t like PLEs/PPVs on Saturday nights, I understand

I'm guessing we're getting Rollins vs Riddle here too
Id assume so.

Let me just ask. Was anyone complaining when the epic NXT takeovers in the late 2010s were happening regularly on Saturday nights? I don’t but hey, if you don’t like PLEs/PPVs on Saturday nights, I understand
Its not that deep. Just saying Sundays would be easier for a young adult crowd to watch live then a saturday where being home aint the move.

NXT fanbase was 60 yr olds. It didnt matter and they didnt grow either. I personally dont care just makes sense.

Last edited:
Even if people out on Saturdays they can go back and catch the replay of the PPVs on peacock if they got it and really wanna see it so that shit don't even matter.

I do always miss like the first match now that the shows on Saturdays but I just go back and watch it afterwards most of the time

Not both, he should drop one before mania. It's a whole other show with no champ.
If they really wanted to make a new star id have the chosen wrestler beat Roman for both belts and with Triple H now running creative maybe we are about to see the official 1 World Champ and unify the titles from there.

Roman losing the belts one after another at seperate times just cushions the fall too much for me and wont be as meaningful. Now if Roman had these belts for 6 months or less then it wouldnt be as big to lose them separately.

If they really wanted to make a new star id have the chosen wrestler beat Roman for both belts and with Triple H now running creative maybe we are about to see the official 1 World Champ and unify the titles from there.

Roman losing the belts one after another at seperate times just cushions the fall too much for me and wont be as meaningful. Now if Roman had these belts for 6 months or less then it wouldnt be as big to lose them separately.
Mania a long time from now, losing one belt not gonna end him

Back