Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Seeing this from me might seem strange considering the avi…

But the only real adequate apology is for him to invite Chris over, put his hands behind his back, stick out his chin and let Chris open palm smack the shit out him while someone records it. And if he flinch, Chris get to smack him again, whether that first slap connected or not. And then post it on all his social medias.

If not, then for Chris, it should be “fuck this nigga Willard til my casket drop!”

Aye, I said it earlier….

Will owes Chris 5 minutes, nh

He didn’t apologize that night because he prolly still felt like he was in the right.
Exactly.

And notice how he didn’t say that in this bullshit apology video he just released.

He claims he didn’t apologize to Chris at that time, because everything was in a “blur”.

Exactly.

And notice how he didn’t say that in this bullshit apology video he just released.

He claims he didn’t apologize to Chris at that time, because everything was in a “blur”.
Nigga maybe it was to him.
Y'all act like y'all never seen a nigga get shot, punched, jumped for saying some shit somebody ain't like.

nigga what?

It was the ultimate disrespect a man can give another man.

Open palm slap, then TURNED HIS BACK AND WALKED AWAY, because he knew in that moment Chris wouldn’t do shit even if he wanted.

I won’t lie… I laughed hard as fuck at it. But were it me in that position… words don’t suffice for that level of disrespect. That was beyond “this nigga got me fucked up…” Empires get toppled for that kinda disrespect.

I wouldnt even abide a verbal apology for that. A pound of flesh is the only thing that would suffice.

Back