Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 4/17

If all these people walking around with titles then how special are titles in the company
There is a 1 world title
There is 1 mid card title
There is 1 tag team title
There is a title Pac got that seems to be for Dark for people to tune in.

And FTW title is a belt they dragged out story wise too long and should go away.

Should i go down the list of Championships in WWE? HOw about DOUBLE then what I just listed. Come again.

There is a 1 world title
There is 1 mid card title
There is 1 tag team title
There is a title Pac got that seems to be for Dark for people to tune in.

And FTW title is a belt they dragged out story wise too long and should go away.

Should i go down the list of Championships in WWE? HOw about DOUBLE then what I just listed. Come again.
It's problem there as well, I'm not biased as you are. There's too many titles that are not needed

It's problem there as well, I'm not biased as you are. There's too many titles that are not needed
We know your not biased because you just doing your gimmick but they are fine. Thats one set of titles for each divison.

Heads up in pretty sure everybody is a wrestling fan of both companies who post in here and WWE threads. Idk why you draw the line as its only you.

We know your not biased because you just doing your gimmick but they are fine. Thats one set of titles for each divison.

Heads up in pretty sure everybody is a wrestling fan of both companies who post in here and WWE threads. Idk why you draw the line as its only you.
Whenever I don't agree with you I'm playing a gimmick but when I agree it's not huh.

Whenever I don't agree with you I'm playing a gimmick but when I agree it's not huh.
2 out of 10 times you have a valid point. Like Shaq at the free throw line BUT he was actually trying. You throwing up mind boggling opinions that half the time just sound over the top ridiculous. So yes you play your gimmick well. Top heel of 2022.

2 out of 10 times you have a valid point. Like Shaq at the free throw line BUT he was actually trying. You throwing up mind boggling opinions that half the time just sound over the top ridiculous. So yes you play your gimmick well. Top heel of 2022.
Y'all champion trash that you know is trash that you wouldn't take if it was another company

Like a 50 year old dude getting a title shot when it's a plethora of young talent who should get pushed like a MJF

Back