Welcome To aBlackWeb

So is the same Lucifer from the cop procedural series?
dunno. Doesnt seem like this is the same universe or even same continuity at all. Like we said earlier.. better not be any musicals in this shit
Ok hold on yall. Lucifer the character is the same they just gender bent him for Sandman. As far as Lucifer the tv and this series 2 completely different universes so just forget the show. This is a new interpretation of that character. The Sandman series is about Dreamer aka Sandman. Luci is a character featured in this story.

Ok hold on yall. Lucifer the character is the same they just gender bent him for Sandman. As far as Lucifer the tv and this series 2 completely different universes so just forget the show. This is a new interpretation of that character. The Sandman series is about Dreamer aka Sandman. Luci is a character featured in this story.
Ah ok gotcha thanks for clarifying

How many issues deep you think they gonna go for the first season @Ironman @AZTG ??
🤔 I could possibly see the first 15-20 max depending on how long the season and the episodes are. It may be less actually as I have a slight idea what they'll cover. If Netflix is trying to make this last a decent amount of seasons they'll stretch stuff out lol.

🤔 I could possibly see the first 15-20 max depending on how long the season and the episodes are. It may be less actually as I have a slight idea what they'll cover. If Netflix is trying to make this last a decent amount of seasons they'll stretch stuff out lol.

I hope they dont try to stretch it too much. That shit rarely works. See walking dead and Preacher.

I read up to about chapter 12 of Sandman. I might read some more before this airs lol

Im thinking he escapes, and then collects his artifacts the 1st season. Add an episode or two showing his family. Thats a good 1st season imo. It will also introduce lucifer. Final boss is the human who has his jewel.

Last edited:
Im thinking he escapes, and then collects his artifacts the 1st season. Add an episode or two showing his family. Thats a good 1st season imo. It will also introduce lucifer. Final boss is the human who has his jewel.
Yea same I'm thinking this season will be him obtaining all of his stolen artifacts to rebuild his realm.
Season 2 if this does well I can see themr going more into Corinthian and the group of killers since he's appearing in season 1.

Yea same I'm thinking this season will be him obtaining all of his stolen artifacts to rebuild his realm.
Season 2 if this does well I can see themr going more into Corinthian and the group of killers since he's appearing in season 1.

Wasnt Corinthian already in the trailer tho? - edit - nvm I misread what you said.

I do know one thing ima be tight about if they fuck it up and thats the Nada story

Last edited:
You think they'll touch on his ex? 😬

i hope so. Dont make morpheus a hero or a good guy imo. The story is about him not cause hes good or the hero, it just happens to be about him. Hes a grown ass selfish child with crazy power.

that said, idk how that will be recieved, im expecting netflix to not be that brave

I stopped reading after

the diner joint and the introduction of the corinthian

looking forward to seeing how they pull this off
They'll probably go further than that scene since Corinthian has a character poster. If you want to wait for the live action it's not a bad idea either but the comic itself is one of the best I've ever read so I'd recommend it just for enjoyment.

They'll probably go further than that scene since Corinthian has a character poster. If you want to wait for the live action it's not a bad idea either but the comic itself is one of the best I've ever read so I'd recommend it just for enjoyment.

I actually just finished reading it for the 2nd time. The first time I read it was years ago.

I remembered most of the story. So reading it knowing what was gonna happen was better than reading it the first time.

Neil Gaiman is a fucking mad man. The way he forshadowed everything and set stuff up you know were coming when you read it the 2nd time is incredible artistry.

They say his writings are always better the 2nd time around, and sheesh they right.

Word I was gonna go all in thats why I asked yall how far yall thought they was gonna go in the first season.

I still plan on reading the rest of the comic tho

I actually just finished reading it for the 2nd time. The first time I read it was years ago.

I remembered most of the story. So reading it knowing what was gonna happen was better than reading it the first time.

Neil Gaiman is a fucking mad man. The way he forshadowed everything and set stuff up you know were coming when you read it the 2nd time is incredible artistry.

They say his writings are always better the 2nd time around, and sheesh they right.
The writing and the art style is godlike like seriously who thinks of this??? Neil Gaiman a fucking GOAT

aj2.jpg

Back