Welcome To aBlackWeb

A New Era In WWE

I was wondering since Vince was forced to permanently step down as chairman of WWE what changes do you guys see happening across the company? What do you believe will happen with the in-ring product?

The in ring product doesn’t need much changing. The wrestlers aren’t the problem either. The main issue is creative.

First, no more sounding like wrestlers who are reading off a script. Bring bullet points back if possible

Second, I know WWE was trying to alter their touring schedule before the pandemic but do they really need to have a non televised show the day before a premium event? I think not

Next, they need to try make the show look different and I’m not taking about with the segments. Why does Raw, Smackdown and the non big premium live events have the same exact stage? Would it really hurt to have themed events with themed stages? They can definitely afford that

I really hope they are serious about having 2 separate rosters because it’s a joke now. Either have 1 roster show up on both shows or keep them as separate as possible.

There was some changes already made at last night’s smackdown with them not yelling in the announcers ears and new day talking about other wrestling companies at the announcers table. I think it’s gonna take a while but I do expect so major changes in the coming months

Last edited:
The in ring product doesn’t need much changing. The wrestlers aren’t the problem either. The main issue is creative.

First, no more sounding like wrestlers who are reading off a script. Bring bullet points back if possible

Second, I know WWE was trying to alter their touring schedule before the pandemic but do they really need to have a non televised show the day before a premium event? I think not

Next, they need to try make the show look different and I’m not taking about with the segments. Why does Raw, Smackdown and the non big premium live events have the same exact stage? Would it really hurt to have themed events with themed stages? They can definitely afford that

I really hope they are serious about having 2 separate rosters because it’s a joke now. Either have 1 roster show up on both shows or keep them as separate as possible.

There was some changes already made at last night’s smackdown with them not yelling in the announcers ears and new day talking about other wrestling companies at the announcers table. I think it’s gonna take a while but I do expect so major c

-Agreed. If its anything that really needs to be done in WWE they have got to get some of those old heads or folks that are not in touch with what the product should be out of creative.

-I don't mind the brand extension but if they are going to take it seriously, they need to use the formula that worked with the OG brand extension in 2002. All they need to do now is unify the Women's Titles and the reboot the brand extension.

-Cut back on the PPV events altogether. I think WWE having 6-7 PPVs a year should be good enough this formula has worked for AEW & the old NXT. Get rid of HIAC/Survivor Series (It's outdated), Backlash, and all those B-PPVs.

Nothing major will happen. Kevin Dunn and Bruce Pritchard are still high up on the food chain. The same creative are still there.

Only PPV that matter is WM...RR...MITB...SS.

All should be spaced out b/t each other. And if you're gonna keep doing the Saudi shows...then at least make it mean something.

-Cut back on the PPV events altogether. I think WWE having 6-7 PPVs a year should be good enough this formula has worked for AEW & the old NXT. Get rid of HIAC/Survivor Series (It's outdated), Backlash, and all those B-PPVs.
I definitely said this about two years ago:

They should have 4-5 PPVs: Summerslam, Survivor Series, the Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania as the "yearly finale", with maybe a PPV mixed in on a yearly rotating basis. Fuck Backlash every year, HIAC (totally useless), and others. Maybe keep MITB, moving it to Nov-Dec to help build up the RR storylines as the beginning to the Road to WrestleMania.

They can either be pushed out or demoted. Steph & Nick Khan are co-Ceos of the company. Pritchard & Kevin Dunn can really go though. Bruce doesn't need to be in creative and Dunn been w/WWE as long as Vince was.
Dunn is a corporate yes man... he ain't going no time soon.

MITB isn't a top ppv, it's another throwaway they can do without
Yeah i was going to say MITB never been a top tier ppv even when Punk made it one in 2011.

The 3rd one IP wanted to say was probably Survivor Series which is still considered a top one.

Yeah i was going to say MITB never been a top tier ppv even when Punk made it one in 2011.

The 3rd one IP wanted to say was probably Survivor Series which is still considered a top one.
Survivor Series stopped being a top ppv once the brand supremacy stuff started

IIIII dunno mayne. Someone winning that briefcase and cashing it in unexpectedly still draws a lot of excitement. I think the card needs to be better.

The reason I put MITB is b/c along wit RR...those 2 can have an effect on how WM plays out.

i think the one thing that will happen is that down the road the wrestlers will be unionized..... Vince was against it but the time has come for the workers to have a voice.

USA won't have Raw going back to two hours, the money the sponsors bring in for that third hour won't allow it

Back