Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chyna was never HOF worthy

in boxing terms Chyna was a cruiserweight..... the other women mentioned were lightweights... of course she was to look dominant.
9th wonder of the world.

She is SUPPOSED to squash the top talent...

Like imagine someone SQUASHING Charlotte or Becky

That's what Chyna did to Trish and Lita....

Bruh she was an appropriate monster...... Fuck outta here

And? Nigga?

You a terrible debater.

"Take away everyone she worked with and what she do? Take away all of her physical abilities and what's left then, huh?!"

Like if u gotta strip away all of her accomplishments to have an argument, you have no argument!
9th wonder of the world.

She is SUPPOSED to squash the top talent...

Like imagine someone SQUASHING Charlotte or Becky

That's what Chyna did to Trish and Lita....

Bruh she was an appropriate monster...... Fuck outta here
smh...... a credible source from the Attitude era made the statement that Chyna failed many P.E.D. tests during her run....... he said Vince always turned his back to the facts..... so you see Chyna was a fraud & i could name 5 women right now that should be in the hof before her.

Chyna was the shit.

I don't care if she was on the shit...I loved that they had a brolic woman in there wrecking shit.....

I loved that she would squash the women and actually fight with the men.

I used to love when she got her low blows in during dx matches.

I'm sorry.....I was glued to the TV in this era. Chyna was the shit. Like Trish might have been the top talent.... But.....

Chyna squashes 🤷🏿‍♂️

This wasn't the Trish that was the top female in the company yet, this was T&A Trish so she was gonna get squashed

when Vince paid for Chyna's plastic surgery it boosted her self confidence to a degree.... but her in ring work was always below average.

smh...... a credible source from the Attitude era made the statement that Chyna failed many P.E.D. tests during her run....... he said Vince always turned his back to the facts..... so you see Chyna was a fraud & i could name 5 women right now that should be in the hof before her.
Couldn't cut a good promo and was trash in the ring but hey lets put her in the HOF because she was in the royal rumble
ultimate_warrior.png

Chyna hasn't done anything other than be a valet that should be in the Hall and she's in as part of DX, she doesn't need a solo Hall spot

wwe’s hall of fame isn’t even significant
i mean, drew carey is in it for fuck sakes

Don't forget this guy....
download.jpeg-1.jpg

And all he had to do was get tombstone piledriver'd a couple of times...
A6Z4.gif

But tell us why again Chyna doesn't deserve to be in the WWE HoF?

Lol

Back