Welcome To aBlackWeb

They do? How when his best movie before this was a goofy movie and was mostly used for comedic relief with the guardians in infinity war? Then left with the guardians at the end of Endgame? Or when he was party Thor on what if?
Yeah his first 2 movies had more action in it than the last 2....he was taken more seriously at first than once he got around the avengers he was more on the comedic side which isn't a bad thing but I think the people want to see a little more bad ass thor in action

And the God Butcher was right just like Killmonger was.

If they wanted to show the transformation of the God Butcher, he would've wished for Jane to be cured since he wouldn't be there to raise her since he was dying and he would see Thor as a god different than the ones he encountered...but whatever.

5/10.

Last edited:
So yeah I liked the movie there were entertaining moments but they did of on the fucking humor. That shit with Thor riding Stormbreaker like he’s Harry Potter was corny as hell. But there was some dope action. The Hammer breaking apart and ripping through enemies then coming back formed back together was awesome. My biggest gripe is that the movie was rushed and they shoehorned a lot of stuff in because they didn’t have enough time to World build. They should have shown Gorr killing at least a couple gods. But overall I liked the movie and am excited to see what happens with Thor vs Hercules. Hey just need to dial back the humor a bit for the next one.

Back