Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

This shit played out the moment whites started using it just like any other slang and terminologies we use that they get ahold of. What I hate most about them using it is that it's out of context. They use it as a way to complain about LGBT , inclusive ness and gender and identity politics. While we originally was just saying be aware l in this current climatewhen we say "stay woke" or some just means that you know what time it is. I find it insulting.

" Hits different" is another one that has to go because they're using my it now.

This shit played out the moment whites started using it just like any other slang and terminologies we use that they get ahold of. What I hate most about them using it is that it's out of context. They use it as a way to complain about LGBT , inclusive ness and gender and identity politics. While we originally was just saying be aware l in this current climatewhen we say "stay woke" or some just means that you know what time it is. I find it insulting.

" Hits different" is another one that has to go because they're using my it now.

I agree w the first statement but I hate how much power they have to ruin our shit at will smh

I understood every word of this

why are you never this coherent in the MCU threads? 🤨

“Random” gets used wrong and way too often

If she likes you, anybody who’s not her is a “random” lmao

I known her longer than I known you…

Everybody saying "we outside" "im outside" "they be outside".. pretty much any variation of that shit has gotten pretty annoying
An say we relating to not being afraid of danger while usually in a dangerous location.
Which to me is stupid

Back