Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank (7/2/22)

Makes no sense to turn Roman face lol even 4 months from now. Theory shouldnt even have to cross his path. Save that for 3-5 yrs down the line.

I didnt watch this ppv but when I read folks was upset im like did Sheamus win?? McIntyre??? Nah just the up and coming guy who has the complete package and young....yeah lets shit on that. Lol come on man...

im Tryin to give it a chance cause folks always complain WWE ain’t making new stars. I think this would be more digestible if he was already involved in the match

So I read my baby Liv the new women's champion,, I have no faith in them giving her a proper reign though

Oh, she food..

i think everybody want her to have a decent to good first reign but she definitely a transitional champ this time around.

I got Theory turning face, Bloodline screw him and the crowd gets behind him.
Its way too soon for a Theory face run. He a heat magnet right now you gotta let that shit cook and then turn him like a year n a half from now

if not you risk making the mistake u did w. Reigns starting out

As much as I am on the Theory train. Him vs John Cena has zero interest in me
Just seems forced, does nothing as John already been on a losing streak in his last returns and just seems like it will be filled with the typical corny stuff for the build. My brain is resdy to fast forward that shit.

Just seems forced, does nothing as John already been on a losing streak in his last returns and just seems like it will be filled with the typical corny stuff for the build. My brain is resdy to fast forward that shit.
It only works if Cena puts Theory over, no reason for Theory to get knocked down when you're building him up to be the next young star

I still think Cena/Edge should do an uneasy alliance against Judgment Day. Tag match and Cena/Balor + Edge/Priest

It only works if Cena puts Theory over, no reason for Theory to get knocked down when you're building him up to be the next young star
I agree but Dad Looking Cena who has already lost his last few major matches just seems like watered down liqour.

Id have Cena have 2 decent profile match wins then have him job to Theory. Cant just be bringing him back now to do jobs or it will mean nothing.

I still think Cena/Edge should do an uneasy alliance against Judgment Day. Tag match and Cena/Balor + Edge/Priest

this would be dope and also another curveball since they been doing heavy Theory/Cena teases.

@Iceberg_Taylor i forgot to answer earlier but that vignette they aired earlier people decyphered right away and its looking like its for Edge.

there was a license plate that said latino heat, glasses with tape on em, a gold medal and the arm bands that the Hardys used to wear. So it seems like a tease for him

Them Judgement Day boys on Main Event these days. That shit is dead.

theyll end up with a big match at Summerslam

whatever happens after that tho idk

it seems like something they put together just for that kinda

Back