Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tik tok influencer with 1.3 million fans does a meet and greet(nobody shows up)

Why didnt her fans come out to show support?

Because Tik Tok isn't a real place šŸ˜‚.

Tik Tokers are the equivalent of ring tone rappers back in the day. Yeah a motherfucker may turn up to the song in the club but they ain't buying the album and they ain't buying tickets to the show.

Whereas YouTubers with millions of subscribers are the Jay Z, Nas, Eminem of the influencer game.

YouTube is long form content, where people sit down and watch. You get to know them. You feel like they are directly talking to you. A lot of effort is put into it.

Tik Tokers ain't it.

I wonder what kind of content she's creating, who her followers are and if she's working with a management team...

I would've went to shoot my shot. Especially seeing NOBODY showing up...shhhhiiieeettt. Dis me right here...

"Listen baby girl...you still the shyt in my eyes. Don't let this deter you from being great. Let's go grab something to eat...get some drinks...just enjoy the nite together."

I would've went to shoot my shot. Especially seeing NOBODY showing up...shhhhiiieeettt. Dis me right here...

"Listen baby girl...you still the shyt in my eyes. Don't let this deter you from being great. Let's go grab something to eat...get some drinks...just enjoy the nite together."

So seeing as you're a licensed bootyologist you would recommend the cold approach ?

Got ya girl out here goin out bad..

0*WVVN_vGjEP_5vHkI.jpg

Because Tik Tok isn't a real place šŸ˜‚.

Tik Tokers are the equivalent of ring tone rappers back in the day. Yeah a motherfucker may turn up to the song in the club but they ain't buying the album and they ain't buying tickets to the show.

Whereas YouTubers with millions of subscribers are the Jay Z, Nas, Eminem of the influencer game.

YouTube is long form content, where people sit down and watch. You get to know them. You feel like they are directly talking to you. A lot of effort is put into it.

Tik Tokers ain't it.

Yea.

Im 40, i dont kno much bout todays social media hustle. I only have a facebook (and haven't been on there in like 6 months)

But tik tok is basically like vine imo.

Its basically 10-15 seconds of ppl dancing or doin wild shit to try n go viral...tho i may be wrong cuz i never been on it.

I jus think its bad for the youth cuz its kills their attention span/abililty to focus....its jus 10 seconds of dumb shit, then onto the next.

There is a reason why china regulates how much time its young ppl can spend on tik tok.

Maybe just me but I donā€™t see the talent from being a ā€œinfluencerā€ so not sure why I would show up to a meet and greet. Now if it was someone changing lives out there via fitness, finance, etc then ok but what does this chick do?

Back