Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might need to start shutting up.
Was talking with this youngin bout 26….. just general convo by me being P, she didn’t stop locking eyes with me. Even when I looked away and it was the awkward silence she was still staring and waiting there smirking.
I will not be metoo’d

Then on the flip side , a young person who transitioning found out I may be sponsoring at next year pride parade and tells me about his journey and how the company can support. I’m legit intrigued and will support him uh her. I may have been wrong all this time. I stand by protecting kids still but I will support her and others on their journey.
I have accepted that I’m blessed to bless others. Only my God can pick and choose, I’m just a vessel to help others.

Last edited:
What a waste yute. Drake might be on to something with this house shit man. Too many coons like bruh running amok. We don't need these niggas anymore.
Facts …..but this dude comes from a family of gangsters especially his pops…. And they saying even though everyone knows he not built like that he spent his whole life trying to be the gangster his pops was

now he bout to 20 in the clink for 10k worth of weed

Facts …..but this dude comes from a family of gangsters especially his pops…. And they saying even though everyone knows he not built like that he spent his whole life trying to be the gangster his pops was

Good.

What was video it got removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back